Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Man, remember when we followed the rules about not harassing people over updates? Pepperidge farm remembers.

“Oh, but contractual obligations–” There were no contracts, no signed updates, and no promises made. Unsub and move on, or don’t and accept that’s a choice you are actively making fully aware of the context of what’s happening. This is uncomplicated.

Spend anger on useful things.

16 Likes

I love seeing fifty new replies on this thread every day when absolutely nothing has happened. It’s really cool to see all the new content that’s being brought here every day and not the same thing over and over again for months

11 Likes

I’d really like this thread to stay open and a place for the community to talk about the game the good and the bad. The fact of the matter is current events around this topic are a hot button issue the dev is not actively around here to listen to feedback or be on the receiving end of any targeted anger. And people are well aware of lack of that activity if they pay attention to this thread at all or the patron.

I will be treating further less civil commentary and complaints as off topic (for now) and removing them. While I appreciate that this is one of the few places that isn’t pay walled to reach out to the dev and have so far allowed the discussions. They are pretty redundant at this point and only further serving to escalate the unease towards this topic. And falling out of the purview of this topic and site.

21 Likes

Fair enough i’ll apologise for contributing to this i should’ve kept my grievances on the Patreon.

4 Likes

About the 3.0 version of the game. Is the art really made by an AI? If it is, is it really worth it? I’m not fond of AI art, but I really enjoyed the previous version

1 Like

He makes the models and poses them himself. Then uses an ai scaler(?) to convert the image.
I played both and I prefer 3.0, personally.
I think author has posts explaining it somewhere in the 600-700 post numbers.

3 Likes

I see… Thank you! i’ll give it a try ^^

What Jeff said is right on the money! Something i may have heard is that bob is trying to create a way to toggle between the ai scalar modeling blend and just the raw blender models. (Don’t quote me on that though since its been a while)

2 Likes

Welcome to weight gaming @Ahuizotl. Also check the first post while they are some of the best representation of the AI images the images in the first post are the AI art. There was talk about two versions or having a toggle for the AI/original art style in future releases. While I myself prefer the original art as the AI images are way to inconsistent for me, 3.0 is still worth playing for the content it adds, in my opinion.

EDIT: @jeffskeep I believe AI inpainting is how the images are done using the original models and rendering them. Then running the renders through inpainting to create the final AI images with touch ups.

5 Likes

From what I can tell, it looks like it was more of a simple img2img, there’s a few too many black spots and such which inpainting could’ve cleaned up. I do think this (though perhaps with a little more attention to detail here and there) is the better way of incorporating stable diffusion into a workflow; improving and refining existing art assets, rather than trying to summon up images from scratch.

6 Likes

This is why I’ve very much taken the recent approach of “If you stick it for sale on somewhere I’ll buy it even if it’s unfinished but I’m not paying monthly just to access it”.

At least if I payed something up front it means the dev can still passion project it and come back later surprising people with patches etc but paying each month I can see why people would get frustrated.

I hope bobo is ok is all I have to add.

2 Likes

This game is amazing goodjob!

16 Likes

finally a normal comment here lmao :skull:

15 Likes

Can’t wait for the update

3 Likes

Yeah, keep waiting like the rest of us :frowning:

1 Like

I plan on waiting for very long time

3 Likes

Where art thou where art thou.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried this game in a while. It is still intended to be played by increasing the weight of the main character?

In both the free and paid versions you have to progress all routes (outside of the weight loss route) by increasing the MC, Akane’s weight. There is a route to stop gaining and lose the weight within a few stages in both versions, but there’s no option to not gain from the start.

2 Likes

Do i need to pay to get new version every month or at least one time?