Finished my first comic - Round Hog's Day

Heya, its CinnaSticks.
You might recognize me from my 3D feedism art on deviantart and twitter, my no diet series/characters and my teams entry in the low cal game jam, 2 Days to Fat: '2 Days to Fat' - An open ended gaining adventure - #53 by BiggutMama.

Well, since February, I have been working on my first, true comic, and it is currently released and available!

Its called Round Hog’s Day, and it follows the protagonist Jill, a woman stuck in time reliving the same tuesday over and over, and the only thing that changes is her best friend’s waistline.
Its 21 pages of pure hesonistic, feederism smut, with BBWs, weight gain, bellystuffing and expansion, overeating, feeding and more. There is also a story in there too. :slight_smile:
I uploaded the first 3 pages and the covers as a teaser for you. You can find the full comic here: Round Hog's Day - A CinnaSticks Comic

If you do happen to get it, I’d love to know what you think. If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them. Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I read it and really enjoyed it, good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Super interesting concept. Can’t wait for more!

1 Like

Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

1 Like