First Twine Project - LifeBook (updated 2/22/22)

Huh… sorry about that. I’ll see if I can’t figure out why and update it.

1 Like

I think you can reply to your own thread every time you update the game, that’s the only way people who are following (as in letting the website automatically track it, rather than intentionally visiting the thread themselves over and over) the thread can see that there’s been an update.

I assume:

• Should have fixed issue with restarting and weight/mood not resetting
  • 10 new passages for Rachel that follow her story if you say no to the gym on day 1
  • Secret(ish) ending option for one path which would make it 12 new passages.

is what’s new in 0.02 from 0.01, yes? I just copy/pasted it here, for anyone coming to the thread so they don’t have to go back to the opening post to see that something is new (as of 2-22-2022). Great date to upload version 0.02!

1 Like

whenever I try to open the link both in firefox and chrome it just gets stuck in a loop of starting game forever, is there a download link? I’m really hyped to try out this, I’m a big fan of twine stuff

yeah if you go to Lifebook Ch. 1 by dymometer you can download the game, I don’t know why the dev is using the wrong link.

Hmm, what’s the secret ending? any hint? "

I imagine the “secret” is the Partner Mood: BBW Model ending? It’s not really a secret? But maybe there’s an even more hidden ending than that one?

I found the new storyline for saying no to the gym and loved it!

Thank you. I haven’t had much time to go in and update things for quality of life and apologies to anyone who had issues with the game.

As for the secret ending, there is a link in one of the passages body text as opposed to at the normal spot. if you found that then you should have accessed two additional passages

2 Likes

So for the secret ending, I’m following your hint on the itch.io page, and it’s still got me stumped. So, it’s under the “Can we wait” branch, right? Any of those passages with a single answer has a secret link hidden quote “periodically”, right?

4 Likes

so uhh whenever i tr the game this happens

and it just wont load at all

Use Lifebook Ch. 1 by dymometer as the link rather that whatever the link was in the opening page.

ahh tyvm, it works this way