First weight gain game you've played

I think that My first weight gain game was Vale City

Feeding layla (i think that was her name) by daysdays on deviantart, it was a flash game where you fed the girl cakes. Wish there were more.

Does playing Black and White with fat shape key copied over the strength shape key so the creature gets twice as big count?

2 Likes

Well I think it should any game that resembles weight gain that is the first of it’s kind you’ve played would count to be honest

I think it was that game my first WG game too.

O_O That was a thing??

Damn I missed the boat on that one

1 Like

The fantastyfeeder website used to have a game embedded in the site, which was interesting but was quite difficult, perennially broken and incomplete. But it was a game.

My first weight gain game was an old Shockwave game I once posted about on this site that used to be on Yahooligans (now Yahoo! Kids) where the player took control of a boy named Buzz who moved back and forth, only stopping if the player made him jump as a giant machine constantly spewed out food (and strangely, frogs). The object of it was to make Buzz eat enough food to make him so fat that he smashes through the floor, triggering an ending sequence where Buzz ends up in a room below the game area and drinks a soda, only to burp the excess weight off and prompt the player to play again. Sadly, due to the world’s concern with childhood obesity combined with the irony that the game was also promoted on the Sports Illustrated website’s kid-themed branch (since SI, and to a lesser extent SI Kids, both promote fitness), the game was pulled from both the SI Kids website and Yahooligans, with things being made even more complicated (even after Flash’s deactivation at the end of 2020) by Shockwave’s deactivation. It can still be found on Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine by entering the Yahooligans website and going to the exact date that the game was posted in their game section.

I played a lot of flash games on DeviantArt; granted, most of them were pregnancy games, but I took what I could get. I couldn’t tell you which one specifically I started with, it was such a long time ago.
That’s what I love about weight gaming, ease of finding such games. Especially in variety.

My first was Unnamed Stuffing RPG that game is still fun.

Quite the thread revival. I was about to mention SketchVG until I realised this was the same thread I had already posted in literally a year ago!

Started with noone’s game as well, always wished it was longer

Same I wished the bosses had pictures as well the game just felt unfinished because the beginning had so many pieces of art for the first two places but then in the end bosses had none