Flipline mobile games

Has anyone ever thought of modding these games? I’m not sure how hard it would be to change mechanics and stuff, but it seems cosmetics are pretty easy to change. I took a quick look at one of the games, and they still use flash. I experimented with changing one of the customer’s appearance and it seemed to work fine. I think it would be cool if there was a weight system, similar to the star system already incorporated, that changed the customer’s appearance based on their level. Then again, I don’t know what amount of work that would take.

some games are easy to mod and some are hard so it depend on the game and what you wanna change in that game like if you just want to change the bas layout in clash of clans than it is not hard just get the latest th9 base copy link and put that link in the game your coc base design will be changed. but if you wanna change the army power and these things than these are bit hard and you must know the programming and plus the mod version didnt work well on the official game servers.