FOOD(doom)

so like, softerrounder kind of made a recent image that seems like a great idea, but i have no real skills to either code or do spritework, so

would anyone think of making a doom wad, kind of based around or similar to Hdoom, about feeding demon girls till they’re immobile?

4 Likes

we could call it Fdoom

feeder doom

we could even have two separate sprites of enemies, ones for “regular defeated”(stuffed), and one of “gibbed”(immobile)

If we’re on the topic of weight gain, why not include whoever we play as? Someone could make a female model to be shown on screen while playing, and maybe power-ups could make you gain weight as well as lose it? And maybe if you were fatter you could break through certain walls to get through parts of a level, but if you were too fat you couldn’t fit through narrow passages until you lost weight?

When a Demon girl gets fatter she gets more power and more mana. when she uses magic she loses her weight. it will also be cool if there are any kind of enemies who can absorb the weight.

the story can be about mistress who has a lot of power and is therefore very fat as a starting demon girl. you try to knock off the mighty misstress of her throne. to sit there yourself. this in quick guidelines

well to be honest, stuff like breakable walls and enemy states would require a lot of extra work for what i kind of envisioned

i think just a bunch of sprite swaps for both weapons, pickups, and enemies would be a good start

If we can get someone for the spritework, I’d definitely be up for messing around with ZDoom to see what we could create. Enemy states wouldn’t even be too hard to do, I think – using the morph system or the DECORATE state system.

I can totally help with this! I’ve had this idea for awhile, actually, except both parties, demons and players, could gain. I’m not much of an artist, but I’m fairly familiar with DECORATE, ACS, and I’m gonna learn ZScript, so I can work with functionally! That and, if needed, level design.

1 Like

I would be happy to help~ I can help with sprite work c:
POSSA1POSSA1
(Zombie(wo)man (with altered proportions) with the head of an altered Hdoom imp)

Should we maybe have a discord server for this?

Wait…Don’t tell me this post is dead…

The point of a forum is so people can post when they’re available. 1 day is way to short of a time for a project or thread to be dead. Patience is a virtue

Eh, ok. I guess I can see that.

i’m gonna be honest, i mostly made this post to pt the idea out there. if someone wants to take the lead, be my guest

I’d be happy to take lead…Though we should need to know who else is dedicated to helping out.
In my view, the mod should work with the base game, with optional scripting to allow custom maps with the mod in mind. I also think there should be a version for GZDoom and Zandorium, or try to make the files compatible with both sourceports.

1 Like

I should also add that I have been unmotivated…but I did the full front sprites for the Skinny Possessed with one frame from Smooth Doom

POSSA1 POSSB1 POSSC1 POSSD1 PSSAA1

yo I think this would be an amazing game at some point, and I would seriously would wanna help///but I got literally no skill in making any sort of games or programming in general