Food Therapy 🍔 [Major Update 12-29-2020] (Interactive WG Feeding Game)

Do you possibly have an exact date of when the update will be released?

How do you play on Android?

Just goto the game link in your browser.

Sorry, the last week has been killing me. Probably today or tomorrow

Don’t overwork yourself, you’ve got multiple projects going on at once.

4 Likes

Content Update 07-12-2019 (v 0.14)

I have been very busy with life, so sorry for the lack of updates.
Game Link

Updates:

• Added 4 new patients and their starting dialogues (no development dialogues for later fat levels yet). These characters and personalities are taken from my to be released game - Portal Stuffing
  • Fixed saving bug on windows (saving still not available on web version yet)
  • New TV graphics by Vlaceon#1009
    Next steps:
  • Adding more fat levels to each patient
  • new foods and mechanics
9 Likes

Food therapy has been on Itch.io’s new & popular list for the last four days :smiley:

14 Likes

Reeeeeeally like the new character models, look a lot nicer. Though sometimes I wished the stomach was able to look a bit softer at higher weights. Really like the personal dialogue too. Makes them feel like individuals

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll polish the big stomachs with brushes when I have time.

4 Likes

Looks like I’m really late to this party! XD
I’ve only played the game a little so far, and maybe this already exists and I just haven’t found it yet, but I was curious if you’d considered implementing a hidden interactions. Like feeding a character after they are already full? For example, if you say the right things and continue to rub their stomachs, you can convince the girls to try and eat even more at the end of a session. >///>

2 Likes
1 Like

Hi! I’ve just noticed your post on Pixiv that you’ve made an update for this game and, well… I tried to check it out but ran into a problem. I don’t know if it is supposed to be like that or it is just loading textures.

looks like a scaling issue, try to rotate the phone to landscape before the game finish loading. Still, thats not supposed to happen. What phone and browser is that?

I’m using Redmi note 8 pro And Google Chrome browser.
Tried on the preinstalled browser and got the same results, so I think it is not browsers fault (• ▽ •; )

(• ▽ •; )
it works just fine on my Note8, did you make sure to go into landscape before the game finish loading? (it works even after for me, but just to be sure)

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how to do that because as soon as I press “run the game” it automatically goes to landscape mode( ;ŏ﹏ŏ)
(At this point I think I am dumb AF(≧▽≦). )

as soon as I press “run the game” it automatically goes to landscape mode

Ah for me it goes into portrait mode even if I’m in landscape before.

I will make APK shortly to hopefully fix this

1 Like

Thank you and sorry for wasting your time(・–・; )ゞ

nonono its good to report bugs to me so I know to fix it >.<

1 Like

OK I figured out the issue, it works in firefox, can you try that for now?
It will take some time to fix since I need to break each patient’s texture into 4 smaller parts so all browsers can digest it.

1 Like

Yay, it works! (◍•ᴗ•◍)
I’ll wait for further updates.
Thank you so much and have a wonderful day/night/evening/morning (◠‿・)—☆

1 Like