Fortune Flavours The Braised

Edit: it finished!

Very unfinished alpha build made with the incredible Vorple extension for Inform 7.

I didn’t have time to implement the story I had in mind but please enjoy wandering the office and fattening the lady - I’ll keep a windows build around as a record of what I did in the four or so days I had free for the jam and hopefully update the browser version in the next week in a way that puts a pretty bow on everything!

14 Likes

I can’t wait to see the non-jam version with things polished a little.

Also, kinda wish there was a way to mute the music, but that’s because I play these games while watching random shit on youtube.

Well, I seemed to have gotten to a brick wall.

I did all I could possibly do, I managed to slay the dragon, get the pants off of husboss, and eaten myself up to enormous, but I still have no idea what to do with the presentation, or what to do next.

I managed to slay the dragon, get the pants off of husboss, and eaten myself up to enormous, but I still have no idea what to do with the presentation, or what to do next.

Congrats, you’re in the win state!
Or you will be once I write the cutscene for it :v

Also, kinda wish there was a way to mute the music, but that’s because I play these games while watching random shit on youtube.

Your wish is my command, there’s now a mute button!

Awesome, nice to know I’ve gotten to the win.

Also, the grey goo can be exploited, I didn’t know if you intended for that, or not.

It’s really cool Urg :slight_smile: