Fur Feed Battle

Welcome to F.F.B! a card game where your goal is to be fattest than your opponent!

This is a free game made by me in game maker, (one of a lot of WG games I have done ~)

This one is still a beta, will have PVP LAN mode to play against other people!

Here you can find more info about this game, download links, devlogs for every upodate and our discord server invitation ~

16 Likes

Is there a gender toggle?

2 Likes

please make the button to zoom into a card any button except the right click. people who are using a trackpad can only see it for a split second. was this inspired by cards of gluttony?

2 Likes

Glad to see you onboard! Big fan of Fur Food Contest, and I’m intrigued by this new deck builder and battler!

1 Like

It says it has Trojan
зображення
зображення

1 Like

Sadly couldn’t download due to a trojan virus in the file.

1 Like

I didn’t see any issue with the file. What anti-virus are you two using? It might be a false flag. I downloaded it and didn’t get any hits, and ran it through VirusTotal and nothing came up.

1 Like

The game is not bad the art is good and the game play is not to hard but I just wish that there was a better way to teach you how to play the game because I do not know that you had to hold right click to see your cards text because my first game I was so lost playing it.

1 Like

put that through virus total, there apparently is a trojan :pensive:

1 Like

wait what why how did i get one then

1 Like

Could not tell you the zip and raw file didn’t get any hits for me. Doesn’t mean there’s not something of course.

1 Like

Will implement it. Also i dont know what is that game

1 Like

Yeah, however i just remembered that this problem occured with multiple GMS games that i tried before, but i don’t know if it’s an actual false. I hypothesized this could be because of some resource from the net for the game, but i’m not the one to check as i don’t have source code nor knowledge :p.

1 Like

Really fun so far! The cards are engaging to play with, and it makes for a nice quick fatty contest! I can’t wait to see if more cards get added!

1 Like

thank you so much! they will be added ;3 until I finish with my other WG games updates of course ~

1 Like

I wish there was a way to choose opponent.

Other than that, very cool.

1 Like

There is a new update of this game! Featuring android build!

What is in the new update? Is it just on android now?

New character, new cards, bug fixes and more that in the newest Devlog on Itch.io page you can read :3

1 Like