Furry Mod

[quote=“Dohavocom, post:5, topic:870”][quote=“Serathinian, post:4, topic:870”][quote=“Skittles, post:2, topic:870”]Then I’d suggest trying Fetish Master and its mods :slight_smile:
http://www.weightgaming.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0[/quote]

Are there furries in it?[/quote]

there are cat girls and cow girls, but i don’t actually know if those would be consider furry. That being said furries could be added by someone so inclined[/quote]

Has anyone done anything like this?

Nope. there are only a few active modders for fetishmaster. If you know anything about programming in general you could poke around fetishmaster and maybe make some changes you like

Uhh… Okay, I can try.
How do I make a mod?

Uhh… Okay, I can try.
How do I make a mod?[/quote]

Well first you’ll have to get a good understanding of the games systems. They’re not all that complicated. I’d recommend playing around with the game in Dev mode to get the hang of how things are structured. That how i learned to do it.

I do eventually play to make a series of tutorials for how the engine works but i don’t have any kind of time frame for that. Until then the best way to learn the system is to poke around its innards

Uhh… Okay, I can try.
How do I make a mod?[/quote]

Well first you’ll have to get a good understanding of the games systems. They’re not all that complicated. I’d recommend playing around with the game in Dev mode to get the hang of how things are structured. That how i learned to do it.

I do eventually play to make a series of tutorials for how the engine works but i don’t have any kind of time frame for that. Until then the best way to learn the system is to poke around its innards[/quote]

Y’know the phrase “the best way to learn is to poke around its innards” would have a completely different connotation if we were talking about surgery.
Haha, I joke. But I’ll take a look. I mean I’ve been able to make Skyrim and New Vegas mods… (Very simple mods)