...Furry TF?

I’m not holding my breath on this one but it’d be pretty cool to transform like in Corruption of Champions.

Sorry to disappoint but I gotta stay true to what I set out to do when making this game and that is to keep the fetishes primarily weight gain related. I think transformations fall too far outside of those boundaries where weight gain becomes a side effect of the transformation rather than the actual fetish. There are also a lot of games that cater to transformation fetishes already.

I guess. It’s just that there aren’t a lot of furry WG games. The only one I can name off the top of my head is Noone’s RPG, which was never finished.

I wouldn’t mind adding a race that has furry people and some furry NPCs that you can fatten; it is a fantasy world after all. But I don’t want to add support for the main character to be furry since that’s a whole new dimension of things to worry about when designing dialog.

Also I am interpreting furry and transformations as two entirely different things, just to be clear. When I think of transformations I think of stuff like what you’d see in Boundless, like transforming into different species. I don’t want to include that in the game since it’s too far outside my preferences.

Ignoring the fact that the majority of games and RP on this site have at least some elements of ‘furry’ content (take a good hard look at how many links on klif’s megalist have the ‘FUR’ tag), I’d much prefer it if such content was only produced by people with an actual interest, rather than it be shoehorned in to pander outside the core audience. Quality over quantity and all that.

Last thing we need is everyone requesting fetish x/y/z be included and having progress on core gameplay fall by the side as a result.

Ignoring the fact that the majority of games and RP on this site have at least some elements of ‘furry’ content (take a good hard look at how many links on klif’s megalist have the ‘FUR’ tag), I’d much prefer it if such content was only produced by people with an actual interest, rather than it be shoehorned in to pander outside the core audience. Quality over quantity and all that.

Last thing we need is everyone requesting fetish x/y/z be included and having progress on core gameplay fall by the side as a result.[/quote]

Hey, I’m just asking. Nobody is required to listen to my suggestions.
If that were the case it’d be a totally different game.

I’ve also seen that list already, it’s just despite Noone’s game being unfinished it’s the most finished of all the products I’ve seen.
Kilif’s RPG was scrapped for Arrautza, Consume is nowhere near done and development is on hold, I emailed Krishonk about his game and he personally told me he isn’t working on it anymore, Bane of Gluttony is still in it’s infancy and hasn’t been updated in a long time, Boundless I just plain didn’t enjoy, Nimin’s WG mechanics are bare-bones since that isn’t the game’s focus, Yaffaif is nowhere near done and Syanus’s RPG I’d never heard of but it seems to be barely functional from a first impressions standpoint.

The main reason I’m on Weight Gaming is due to WG-RPGS being pretty hard to come by. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out this forum even existed.

Personally I’m not too sure wether I would enjoy transformations, but I think it’d be nice to add non-human NPCs such as furries, orcs, elves, ghosts, whatever.

I would take just a playable furry race.
Even without TF it’d be nice.
Well, for me and a subsection of the board anyway.

At this point I’m overwhelmed by even the core features I have planned for the game. Updates are happening on average every 3 weeks, and it’s not like I’m slacking either. Something that’s nice to have will have to wait until all the core features are all implemented. I apologize but I just don’t have a lot of free time and I’m the only coder so I have to be firm about my priorities.

Of course. I’m not trying to pressure you, I was just curious.