Fussy's Fat Pack (V2) - A Modded* Fatfur Minecraft Texture Pack (1.20.1)

Hello! I’m fussy, and I’ve been working pretty hard over the past few days to make this 1.20.1 minecraft texture pack. It re-sprites almost all the food, every painting, the main HUD, many of the Decorated Pots, splash text, and even a few of the most iconic mobs to be bigger than ever before. All the paintings have credits in Creative Mode, so check out the artists that donated their work to be showcased in the pack!

To see the custom entity models I’ve made for the mobs in-game, you’ll need Optifine 1.20.1.

Download:
Fussy’s Fat Pack V2.zip (269.3 KB)

If you don’t want to download Optifine or don’t want the custom mobs, here’s a version without the entities:
Fussy’s Fat Pack V2 (No Custom Entites).zip (211.7 KB)

fussypacktwogif

30 Likes

I like the idea of having a fat fur texture pack. maybe you can change some of the paintings? or experience points/orbs into something? idk. just a thought.

but still very much like the idea and will use the texture pack in the future. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve got plans to replace more things! paintings are on the mind, as well as the rest of the food items. ,and if i can get custom entity models working, mobs will be next @w@

3 Likes

im using multimc to run this and everytime i use forge it just crashes the game whenever I go into a new world. and with fabric and quilt it just won’t load the custom mobs

2 Likes

This problem was solved privately but for people in the future having the same problem: Optifine isn’t compatible with Forge 47.1.3, it’s not an issue with the pack

1 Like

This is now my Favourite Minecraft mod, good job :+1:

2 Likes

Absolutely love the creepers in this pack, so cute! do you plan on doing any further additions or is this more or less finished?

3 Likes

not sure! i plan on adding a few more features, but it’s more or less finished right now unless i started work on a full on mod,

2 Likes

now make one styled after B1.7.3

1 Like

Maybe make it so mobs can gain weight, if possible to code?

1 Like

i’ve genuinely been working on one. i didn’t think there was intrest!!! :o3

3 Likes

i NEED this in my BTA/ReIndev world THANK YOU

1 Like

I love how the texture pack looks, it’s the first time I’ve seen something like this I wish it were possible in Minecraft PE since unfortunately I don’t have Minecraft java But still very good texture

1 Like