Gain Jam: Rules and Scoring

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification, just wanted to make sure, don’t want to get disqualified!

2 Likes

I don’t want to be stepping on any sort of toes, and I know you put up a thing about asking for project updates, but I was wondering how the judging was going, now that it has been 6 full weeks since the jam closed. It would be nice to know (approximately) how much longer we need to wait to know the results.

Again, I don’t want to step on any toes, I understand why it’s taken the time it has, and I’m just genuinely curious.

Thank you

1 Like

No worries, Judging is still on going due to the large number of games and rl stuff kind of delayed @kilif and myself a bit. We are working to try to have everything done by the end of this month though but will try to keep everyone posted if something changes.

3 Likes

No, its fine. I apologize for the wait, many extremely large projects are coming to a head in both of my jobs (when it rains it pours) so its been taking me forever to get my judging portion done. As grot said, though, we should be done sooner than later at this point.

Again, sorry for the delays.

4 Likes

Btw can anyone tell me where can i find the list of games that participate in this game jam?

there is a sub-category for every year in the Gain jam category

1 Like

Thank you for the info!

wait, are these jams not hosted on itch,io, or am i just not finding them?

All entries are under their respective subcategory on the forum. We do not use itch.io to host the jam.

This is also getting off topic for this thread. Please make a new post under this section if you have further questions not related to the rules or the scoring

is there going to be a gainjam for 2021?

In case you missed the memo.

Question, what if I were to influence the environment to prevent weight gain on an unwilling protagonist while doing nothing ensures they gain weight regardless?

(Trust me there is a method to my madness, the game has weight gain I’m just trying to figure if it works here).

As long the the influence is indirect you can do anything you wish. Also, while we score fetish elements nothing says it has to be weight gain so weather they gain or loose weight is irrelevant in the eyes of judging so you may do anything you wish as long as it is legal under US law.

1 Like

Perfect! Time to crank this game out!