Gain of Life: A weight gain life simulator [v0.44.0] - New Free Version!

I Hope You Are Doing Well Keep Up The Hard Work! I Am Excited To See The Next Free Version!~

1 Like

same tho! love the game but i’m poor as shit lol.

There will be free versions again, but right now I’m spending too much time on the website that I don’t want to spend even more time on anything non-feature related. Patreon versions of course have a much higher priority to me. Also, a Patreon subscription is only about two Starbucks coffees a month…

1 Like

I do have a question about losing weight in the game. I only have the free version so far and it is extremely difficult to lose weight (I know it is a weight gain game, but i wanted to explore the stages were your clothes are loose). Even if you are only eating fruits and water. Is it easier in the newest version or is losing weight only able with the cheat menu?

to loose weight go to the gym and fill up on salad as often as possible and do lots of exercise its slow but consistent

The game consistently is tuned and tweaked in game balance, not sure if this algorithm was changed so far though. Not eating and keeping health up with the clinic might be an expensive, but probably quite quick solution.

i don’t even have the money to go to Starbucks of which there isn’t one in my small town lol

1 Like

This month’s version will probably be on time :smiley:

Note: Subscribing at the beginning of the month gives you access the whole month. And you will also get access to new versions as soon as they release :grin:

sorry
i don’t know why i cant pay € by paypal
i am sorry that i cant support you now

Super easy to find the save files on windows for Ren’py, can’t seem to find them on Mac? do we have a path for the location of save files?

~/Library/RenPy/<game_directory>

To access the above path:

1. Open up a Finder window
  2. Press COMMAND + SHIFT + G
  3. Paste/enter the path (~/Library/RenPy/) into the text field and hit Go. Then navigate to a folder that is somewhat called like high school.

Note: Navigating to this directory through the Finder might not work, because Library is a hidden directory. You can show hidden directories by pressing COMMAND + SHIFT + ..

(I looked these things up on the Internet, I didn’t try them out, let me know if that worked)

2 Likes

I won’t be able to release today, because it’d be a very dirty release again. I think it’s better to move it to next week’s Sunday and therefor do it in a clean, proper way. I’ll share spoilers during the week on Patreon though - all Patrons will get access as soon as it releases.

I have problem fix this (v0.24.0)

1 Like

Noted, thank you for reporting :smiley: :+1:

glad to hear other free versions are planned, i can’t wait!

[v0.25] New Version!

This version includes:

• new graphics for the beach
  • new scene for going by bus
  • five new characters (passerbies) that can be met during bus drives (they’re quite detailed, there is not much content yet though):
    • Abigail
    • Bella
    • Clara
    • Diego
    • Elsa
  • several bug fixes

Downloads

v0.25.0 - PC (Linux/Windows)
v0.25.0 - Mac

Free versions (link to first post)

4 Likes

so far this one’s been pretty good but ive been to more than 10 lectures and havent gotten the field trip yet

That seems interesting to me, because I’ve fixed the bug (and verified the fix) already last month. Would you mind explaining what happened exactly? Did you use a save-file from an outdated version?

i started over just picking random lectures maybe i need to empty my temp data?

do i need to trigger any other events to before i can get it?