Gain of Life: A weight gain life simulator [v0.44.0] - New Free Version!

There is a bug with the kidnapping event at the beginning of the game in the latest version. The check for paying off the $100k bet is flawed and doesn’t allow you to escape the kidnapping. Even when you hit $0 on the debt you are stuck to keep playing the games and the debt number goes progressively negative.

3 Likes

Noted. I will investigate this later today.

I’m afraid, this is not possible, for now.

1 Like

How are y’all making money? I feel like I’m always poor

1 Like

you can cheat at the beginning

1 Like

You can? How do you do it?

1 Like

There are three cheats at the beginning. One is to start with $100k. I don’t remember what version they were added into the game.

1 Like

You can find documentation of Jessica, and how to reach the newly added event on the Discord server. You can get the new version by subscribing to Patreon.

1 Like

am i the only 1 with a problem with the food system? i get you want to be more real but im always starvin no matter what or how much i eat. like i eat anytime before leavin the house and then im starvin when i get to where ever im goin no matter how much i had, what am i doin wrong? and is there a point to upgradin the house at all, can you have people over if you do?

1 Like

upgrading the house makes it easier to clean if I remember and the food system is meant for you to eat 3 meals a day just like real life

edit: food also has different hidden properties, I think

1 Like

thats all guess ill save the money lol

i know it is and i do that its just once im full and go anywhere im stravin again even if i eat at work im starvin once lunch is over. ya they do there is chart here somewhere.

1 Like

If face an issue that your character gets hungry too quickly then avoid visiting the dark manor. It increases hunger over time.

Though, everywhere you go, there should be something to eat. Even at work, you can still find something to eat, in case the three meals are not enough.

1 Like

Small reminder: The 1st of April was just there. The earlier you subscribe to Patreon in April the bigger the benefit is because no matter when you subscribe in April, your subscription will end by the end of April.

2 Likes

Just uploaded a bug fix to Patreon (v0.32.2) for PC/Mac. It is supposed to address the kidnapping issue for once and ever.

4 Likes

(Please excuse my lack of Photoshop knowledge, I’ve tried to make the bottle look like it’s spinning :sweat_smile: )

New Version: v0.33 (Easter)

Bunny is back, and this time with an extended “story” with Jessica.

What’s new?

• A new weight stage for the main character
  • Bunny is back: Meet her at the park. Collect all easter eggs and hand them in!
  • New: If you complete bunny’s mission, she will reward you with a cake. You can then share this cake with Jessica. You’ll play bottle spinning, the winner has to eat the next piece.
  • Fixed loads of bugs, including the kidnapping bug (hopefully, nobody confirmed it yet, but I cannot reproduce it anymore)

New Free Version

If the GoL Discord reaches 300 members, I will update the free version :wink:

Where to download?

v0.33.0 PC (Windows/Linux) - Patreon
v0.33.0 Mac - Patreon
v0.33.0 Android - Patreon
Free version (link to the first post)

7 Likes

I am so sick of Jessica suggesting we do something, then “not being in the mood” to do her favorite activity. What kind of deranged psychopath acts this way!?

3 Likes

Jessica is the hardest character to make her gain weight…after all her actual goal is to keep her waistline, which makes it a kind of challenge to beat her.

Here’s a small hint: Only ask her every three days. That increases success chances drastically. Especially after inviting her to some extra food at the fast food restaurant during your shifts.

3 Likes
  1. I’m not trying to make her gain weight, I’m trying to make her stronger and beefier.
  2. Every time she says no, I roll back and pretend I’m not interested either, so as far as the game knows I haven’t asked her to work out… ever.
  3. I’m not working at the fast food restaurant. Shouldn’t need to to get gym girl to work out.
2 Likes

Oh, my mistake. In that case, you should try to ask her for food frequently to make her frequently say no. Each time she says no her motivation to eat decreases. It might not make sense in reality, but for Jessica less food automatically means more muscle.

1 Like

What if, since she’s naturally motivated to maintain her waistline, she defaulted to saying yes to working out?

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be a challenge to motivate her to work out. If her eating motivation is low, she’ll automatically start gaining muscle faster.

Though, since the game is focused on weight gain rather than on fitness, there are little sprites of musculous Jessica.

4 Likes