Gain Station 13 - A WG Space Station 13 server

Really fun and imaginative. I had my experiences on the server when I took I tried to immerse myself in a non-fat role but then fat things happened to occur

Oh, ok. Thank you. The friend who invited me said that the game mixed mechanics and roleplaying at the same time (as Iā€™ve seen in fulp), is there a way for me to focus only in RP?

You could just not do mechanics. It is certainly helpful if you fulfil some duty on the space station, but your character could just be someone that is a visitor to the station or something along those lines.

Edit: Still, dont just come on, do 5 minutes of RP to get yourself off, and leave. The whole point of the server is interaction.

i agree with dotexe there, but also, if you want to try out the server and focus on RP only, you should join as the ā€œassistantā€ job (which can be renamed to ā€œvisitorā€ if you mess with the occupation preference menu) that job isnt really a job at all. yes, you can assist people with jobs and stuff, ask them to teach you things, but it in itself has no real objective to it. so dont worry about people thinking youā€™re useless or something. they cant do that if youre ā€œmeantā€ to be useless in the first place. although i do recommed you to learn the basics of like- engineering, combat and medicine, since those can be preeeetty important sometimes.

well this is a neat thing to come back to. mostly becuase I have been looking up space station 13 recently after finding a idle fan game

After thinking a lot, Iā€™m not joiningā€¦ ss13 is too long for my time tableā€¦ when I get it fixed though! Probably!

Alrighty, seems I got a break coming up so- I might come around then!