Gain Station 13 - A WG Space Station 13 server

yeah, ss13 is a game that works purely on multiplayer and roleplay, along with game mechanics too. however, its not really that hard to roleplay nor to learn how the basics of how the game works, and our staff team, even if small, is (almost) always free to help people out if they want to learn.

Oh, ofc. I would only do it in private

1 Like

Good, or else you would not be able to eat all the cake we have in store for newcomers!

I read about space station 13 having different ā€œcodesā€ but i didnā€™t understand that much, can someone explain it to me?

Basically, ss13 as a whole is sorta subdivided into the different servers that run their own separate version of the game. This means that the game plays differently depending on what server you join. For example, our server has different content to fulpstation, another ss13 server because we have different features that we have added to the game

1 Like

I tried out fulpstation, is the rp level here the same as there?

I just found that space-wizards are making a remake called space station 14. From what I saw it runs smoother, cleaner interface and coded in C#. I was wondering if space station 14 would be worth it to port too.

1 Like

wait thats still going?! i thought it stoped development like the unity port!

I dunno what to add soā€¦ hie.

GS13 is MRP. I believe Fulp is also MRP.

1 Like

Does mrp mean something like low rp or something? It didnā€™t even feel like roleplaying when I went there to try it out

no, fulpstation says it is MRP while having an extremely LRP playerbase. there is L(ight)RP, M(edium)RP and H(eavy)RP. GS is MRP and we do roleplay in it a whole lot, although we accept people who arent very good at it and are willing to try to teach them the tips and tricks of it.

1 Like

Ah, thatā€™s good. I was going to give up on this server. I thought there was no rp at all

hopefully i will be able to give this server a chance at some point! i looked at other servers in the past but it was very barebones on something like wg

How many people play in this server a day? Likeā€¦ the average player number in a day, I assume weekends have more than usual? Or nights?

usually its around 8 people average, reaching 15 at night. weekends are a bit chaotic so i cant give you an average on those. saturday nights ā€œusuallyā€ reach 20 players, but its not certain

also- iā€™d like to tell any people who are joining to try and train your RP skills while on the server. its good to be horny and we dont kinkshame but- its also good to have people RPing with you who write more than just ā€œmassages your fat belly and gives it a kissā€. reminder that weā€™re all friendly towards newcomers and would be happy to give tips and teach how to properly RP. all you need is to ask us and weā€™ll teach. or try to, at least.

3 Likes

I think I know enough about how to RP, but thanks anyways

How many weight levels does this server have in total?

sorry for the ultra late response. i believe there are 6-7 weight levels, 7 if you count the thin level.