Games with Belly, Butt, Boobs archetypes

What games divide weight gain into those three categories (like Vale city) or feature a set of three characters that each have one of those assets enhances (thinking of the three Cerberus girls from Fattaker)?

Thinking back on games I’ve played it seemed like a fairly common trope but for the life of me I can only think of a few examples. The two I’ve already mentioned, Chub, Chomp, Chill, and Fruit Gal.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

There is the Paploman classic, Hungry Girls.

2 Likes

Since you mentioned Vale City have you tried Vale City Arcade. Not really my thing as I think it takes alot of the bad elements of Vale City and just doubles down on them in my opinion. And its mainly just a grindy fighter with not much story from what I saw. I to be fair didn’t give it much of a chance as it was not really my thing. But it has the expected art and visuals same as Vale City so might be worth a try.

1 Like

I feel similarly about vale city so I didn’t even give arcade a try. It’s just too grindy and annoying. I appreciate games that have a challenge but not if they don’t respect my time and Vale city just takes way too much time.

1 Like

I didn’t play around with that one long enough to see any real weight gain. As far as I got it only enables BE and a bitt of butt expansion. Is there significant belly content in it as well?

There can be depending on what girls and different activities in game but talk about not respecting the player’s time :sweat_smile:. It is designed very similarly to certain grindy mobile games. And there are many cooldowns/timers for various things which can be lowered by being a Patreon and depends on which tier your subscribed to. If vale city wasn’t your thing for similar reasons I’d give it a pass to be honest. As much as the visuals and amount of hard-work that go into it is apparent it wasn’t my thing either.

2 Likes

I am not a fan of these archetypes, they get out of hand and become goofy proportioned most of the time.

2 Likes