Genshin Impact fat mod

Found a new project for me when I saw that modding skins for Genshin Impact is as easy as it is. And as I started playing it recently I was basically forced to start making a new fat mod.

No Upload just jet, but Amber is pretty much done. Just need to figure some stuff out and then upload it. Will also do other characters.

Some previews

I post updates first to my Twitter usually: https://twitter.com/Ceepert

26 Likes

Marvelous work. The only downside is that to use this mod, we need to install Genshin Impact.

31 Likes

Honestly, this does look really good.

i don’t know how mods work in genshin, but what if you implemented weight gain/loss system? Sounds cool imo. And thanks for this mod, Amber looks incredible.

1 Like

Can you also make the arms and face fatter, Ceepert? Or is it a limitation?

1 Like

face wont work with the way the shader works ingame and also how they make faces. The model in Blender doesnt even have a face.
Arms I need to see, I usually like to avoid major clipping issues with my mods

5 Likes

okay, cool. thanks for replying

pls say that you are alive

yeah yeah im still here. I just dont have that much time for the mod recently, but still working on it when I can

3 Likes

I’ve heard that Mihoyo can punish you for having mods (I dont remember what exactly, but I’m assuming you might get banned or smth), so I wanna make sure this would be safe to use before I put myself at risk. Would it be or would I need to use a private server? Which I’ve heard they hate those too, so… I don’t know if they’d take down my account for that or if they even could, but my main concern is: is this okay to use on vanilla Genshin or no?

they ARE allowed to ban you for modding, but they haven’t really hit anybody for model swap mods yet so everyone assumes its ok.

You can get banned for using model swap mods, however it is extremly unlikely to happen since the only way you can get banned for using those mods is if someone reports your UID number with proof to Hoyoverse. Which can only happen if you make a video of yourself or stream yourself using the mods in question.

Otherwise you are in the clear. Think about it, 3D artists wouldn’t be making these mods still if you could be banned that easily.