Genuinely surprised nobody's posted this yet: I found a really fun inflation game called Bakery Bloatout

Does anyone have save with all challenges complete?

1 Like

ea, the default button layout is a little odd, but you should be able to remap it via x360ce. The other day I updated my version of that program to get my PS4 controller to work with it, although I haven’t gotten back to it to remap the controls on it yet.

I do, but there are some things that needs to be said.

Explanation

Even though you’re allowed to transfer save files (And I don’t restrict players from doing that, even in game), I don’t think it would be recommended since these challenges are made as an optional thing. It’s either challenge yourself to unlock challenges the right way, or just don’t do these challenges, even though I’m against the idea of cheating your way to get everything without effort (Though, Imo, it makes implementing challenges useless if anyone manages to save transfer to the 100% save file).

Plus, even if you do complete challenges, using any of the 3 unlockable cheats (Which are Passive Enemies, Inflate All Enemies, and Player Cheats) would prevent your score saved anyways.

Other than that, yes I do have the 100% save, but using this save file makes beating these challenges useless and there is no sense of achievement after playing the game. This game doesn’t have that much content when you 100% it, other than deleting your save and replaying the game from scratch.