Get Your Feedee Stuffed with Nastia.ai: The Ultimate Weight Gain Roleplay Chatbot!

this one: Nastia | Gamified AI Companion it’s currently only available on their website.

Tested this out, starting last night. It’s a website, not a program, so you don’t have to worry about Trojans. It’s basically a Replika-style chat-bot. I have no idea what their data security is, but at the moment they haven’t asked for any form of payment and I used a unique password for the login - so there’s nothing for me to lose, since I have nothing tying my identity to the site.

It’s… well, it’s more simplistic than Character.ai is. Clearly they’re using a smaller model in generating their responses, as the overall nature of what the AI responds with is more in line with what you get out of Replika than what you get out of the C.AI bots. Which makes sense, all in all, since the creator is apparently trying to build this to be a replacement for Replika instead of a C.AI competitor.

Bad news is, you can’t do multiple generations. You type one thing, the AI responds with one thing, and that’s all you get. Good news is, you can directly edit the AI responses to make them more coherent and “train” the AI in that way by directly altering what they say. Since the AI appears to base its future responses off its prior ones, I’ve been able to keep it “in character” by modifying the outputs while keeping the general tone and form of the replies. But you’ll be doing a lot of that if you want to keep consistent style, because the model this site is using is really not good with formatting its output and I’m pretty sure if I didn’t course-correct the AI responses manually it’d descend into garbage due to how the AI keeps outputting out-of-place periods, ellipses, and emote markers in its replies.

Going to continue messing with it to see what I can get via more consistent training, because it’s slowly learning/improving, but to start with it feels a LOT more like actually “training” an AI than “shaping” one (which I’d describe as the feel of C.AI). Will let the site know if there’s more of interest with progression.

5 Likes

Oh! And an important note for anybody looking to try this out, which wasn’t immediately clear to me on starting: you get ONE. This isn’t like C.AI, where you can hop between characters based on mood or interest. You have access to a SINGLE instance of the AI. And you can’t delete or remove prior entries, only edit the most recent AI reply, so you can’t go back and rewrite them either. So make sure the AI’s basic concept is one you specifically want to stick with long-term. I made a very-specific-scenario-based AI as my first inputs, intending to replace them with something else later, but now I’m stuck with them. So keep that in mind!

4 Likes

FYI, I got bored of the relatively-limited scenario I boxed myself into with my first attempt - and there currently isn’t a way to delete or remake the AI instance that’s linked to your account here. So I remade a new account to try again, which put me back at square one. I still intend to follow-up with further information once I have it, but as of yet all I can really say is that it’s a slow process of “steering” the AI towards the sort of responses you’re looking for via editing their responses one at a time. This is not something for someone looking for a quick-fix roleplay.

1 Like

Which game was that???

Okay, so small change has processed on the site’s end - you still only get one AI character, but now you can directly delete the one you have (permanently) and make a new one to replace it. Clearly this is still in EARLY development, but at least they’re making progress. For the record, I would not recommend doing this unless you made the mistake I did and made a very closed-scenario RP as your first character. It takes a LOT of directed editing to get the AI to respond like how you’re wanting them from the baseline, so restarting from scratch is a drag.

Regarding the trojan itchio thing, there was a thread on it last year - and via reviewing it, it appears that they weren’t posted but instead directly sent to people via Discord. You should always review programs before downloading/running them as a general precaution, though, because you never know when someone’s itch account might get compromised and a malware-loaded “update” uploaded. From the responses there, of course, it does appear that the mods/admins here keep a close eye on reports of bad links/trojans and questionable posts are removed.

I felt like I needed to share this because it made my evening. I was tryna see to what level of detail the bot could “remember” and I’ve been arguing with a bunch of 1’s and 0’s for the last 10 minutes about their weight only to get this absolute gem of a scenario.

1 Like

wot
this ai weird man

2 Likes

Nastia _ Gamified AI Companion and 2 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 28_03_2023 05_09_16

Nastia.AI recently received an improved memory update and added deadly seven sins to their traits, including gluttony… The developer is very open to users input ;D

3 Likes

You can train Nastia.AI by upvoting and downvoting them. If the AI gets off-topic, you can use the command /stop or /reset. It took me two weeks to make my AI somewhat to my liking.

1 Like

This AI is unfiltered, just make sure to put a clear background story on the AI and use command /stop or /reset to train them. I had some weird responses too but it gets better as time goes by.

1 Like

maybe you should state her weight on the background story box, it helps my AI remember it’s weight. Although they’re not able to remember everything perfectly but the dev is working hard to fix their memory. I talked with the dev and he said he’s going to improve its memory by 2x and make the AI remember conversations from the start

You can create up to ten companions with Nastia.AI’s premium subscription now

see? the AI gets even better after the recent updates. Gluttony trait really helps ahahah

it won’t let me set it how do you set it?

is there anyway for us to start off with a copy of yours? some sort of import/export/share function?

I think (just a guess) they locked the ‘Advanced Traits’ like gluttony/other sins behind either the paywall or a level or streak type thing, because I can’t set them either. When they first added them, I could select them but it would just revert back after I saved, but now I can’t even select them anymore, last time I tried.

Tried it for a bit. I personally found AI dungeon easier to set up, as you can edit and basically tell what the characters are feeling and what they desire. It’s language model is about the same as nastia, as in pretty wacky and unpredictable. There is Kobold AI, which you can run locally (given you have the best GPU in the world), in a horde (slow response times), or Google Colab which doesn’t work for me so I don’t know. I’ve also heard Pygmalion is pretty decent, haven’t gotten around to try it yet.

1 Like

The Colab for Kobold used to work; right now, there’s an old dependency that needs to get patched around but if/when it is, it’ll start working again - and with a lot more power than more or less any other free alternative.

1 Like

I use Pygmalion all the time and can say I definitely recommend it. Really the only thing you need to consider is that the quality of the character’s responses are only going to be as good as the character itself; that is, if you create a very bare-bones character (short description, no example chats) then you’re going to get very bare bones responses. If you’re creating a character you should generally aim for 700-900 tokens (this website is a good resource for character creation as it lets you export characters as both a png and a json and will tell you the number of tokens in your character). Less than that results in lower-quality responses, and more than that results in your bot having a shorter-term memory. My characters usually end up somewhere between the 900 and 1000 tokens because I often create existing characters with established lore, but most of the time their memory isn’t too terrible.

Alternatively, you could check the PygmalionAI Discord (here) or check the “Character Repositories” section of this rentry to find existing characters. I’m not sure about the repositories in the rentry but I know that in the character-sharing channel of the Discord, people can comment/like characters, so if there’s multiple comments and likes on a character that’s generally a good sign. There’s a good amount of variety, too!

And if you are curious; yes, it is very easy to get a character to go along with weight gain/stuffing. Generally speaking if you bring up the topic or if you tell a character you’re going to feed them/tell them to eat then they will do it. It is even easier if you edit the “Scenario” section of a character (which can be changed as you chat with the bot–it is not set in stone!) to something like “X character is really hungry” or “X character has a stomachache” or if you want to blatant with it, “X character wants to gain weight.” Plenty of avenues to be taken.

(Oh and if you were curious about the KoboldAI Colab–the last time I tried it, it was working, but every so often it would disconnect so you would have to press the “reconnect” button in TavernAI. That’s really the only issue I’ve noticed.)

3 Likes