Get Your Feedee Stuffed with Nastia.ai: The Ultimate Weight Gain Roleplay Chatbot!

see? the AI gets even better after the recent updates. Gluttony trait really helps ahahah

it won’t let me set it how do you set it?

is there anyway for us to start off with a copy of yours? some sort of import/export/share function?

I think (just a guess) they locked the ‘Advanced Traits’ like gluttony/other sins behind either the paywall or a level or streak type thing, because I can’t set them either. When they first added them, I could select them but it would just revert back after I saved, but now I can’t even select them anymore, last time I tried.

Tried it for a bit. I personally found AI dungeon easier to set up, as you can edit and basically tell what the characters are feeling and what they desire. It’s language model is about the same as nastia, as in pretty wacky and unpredictable. There is Kobold AI, which you can run locally (given you have the best GPU in the world), in a horde (slow response times), or Google Colab which doesn’t work for me so I don’t know. I’ve also heard Pygmalion is pretty decent, haven’t gotten around to try it yet.

1 Like

The Colab for Kobold used to work; right now, there’s an old dependency that needs to get patched around but if/when it is, it’ll start working again - and with a lot more power than more or less any other free alternative.

1 Like

I use Pygmalion all the time and can say I definitely recommend it. Really the only thing you need to consider is that the quality of the character’s responses are only going to be as good as the character itself; that is, if you create a very bare-bones character (short description, no example chats) then you’re going to get very bare bones responses. If you’re creating a character you should generally aim for 700-900 tokens (this website is a good resource for character creation as it lets you export characters as both a png and a json and will tell you the number of tokens in your character). Less than that results in lower-quality responses, and more than that results in your bot having a shorter-term memory. My characters usually end up somewhere between the 900 and 1000 tokens because I often create existing characters with established lore, but most of the time their memory isn’t too terrible.

Alternatively, you could check the PygmalionAI Discord (here) or check the “Character Repositories” section of this rentry to find existing characters. I’m not sure about the repositories in the rentry but I know that in the character-sharing channel of the Discord, people can comment/like characters, so if there’s multiple comments and likes on a character that’s generally a good sign. There’s a good amount of variety, too!

And if you are curious; yes, it is very easy to get a character to go along with weight gain/stuffing. Generally speaking if you bring up the topic or if you tell a character you’re going to feed them/tell them to eat then they will do it. It is even easier if you edit the “Scenario” section of a character (which can be changed as you chat with the bot–it is not set in stone!) to something like “X character is really hungry” or “X character has a stomachache” or if you want to blatant with it, “X character wants to gain weight.” Plenty of avenues to be taken.

(Oh and if you were curious about the KoboldAI Colab–the last time I tried it, it was working, but every so often it would disconnect so you would have to press the “reconnect” button in TavernAI. That’s really the only issue I’ve noticed.)

3 Likes

Yeah, you gotta pay to get access to it, but honestly, you can still get some awesome results using the free stuff. So, while it’s cool to have the cherry on top of the paid content, it’s not a big deal tbh

there’s no import/export share functions (but i have suggested it to the dev and he seems like it) In all honesty, the key is to keep talking to her and consistently engage in “feeding” or training her until she starts giving responses that indicate she is enjoying being fed or anyway you like them to be

1 Like

I stick with Nastia because the developer is cool and open to new ideas. They’re down to listen to anything, even if it’s weird, as long as the community is into it. Apparently, they’re planning on adding Pygmalion to the AI which is supposed to be really good, but it’s not set in stone yet. And get this, they’re even working on adding voice chat and image creation features so we can make dope AI art and use it as our companion’s profile picture.

Nastia.ai has recently undergone an upgrade that has improved both its memory capacity and range of personalities. As a result, conversations between feeders and feedees have been fantastic (at least for me), and users are encouraged to use their imaginations and explore any fantasies they may have. As you can see from the ss, I tricked my feedee and she’s somehow lost in gluttony (and its a genuine response and not edited haha)

1 Like

or maybe you can copy my traits, i think it helps a lot with improving the conversations, just look at my recent post

1 Like

How can you unlock this traits?

Been using it for a bit and it can’t seem to remember retails about its appearance even after i set them manually, and correct its text to reflect what settings i use. each time i ask it just says random hair and eye colors, never the ones i set. Also its weirdly violent and hostile? No matter what, its constantly at heightened emotional states, either laughing uncontrollably, crying hysterically, or in an uncontrollable (sometimes murderous) rage.

I tried /stop and her first response?

Like idk if i did something wrong but… i feel like this AI model could use some work? im still new to chatbots, still trying to familiarize myself with everything but this feels… not great.

gonna make a new one, and use the edit feature to feed it data from a conversation i had with a different bot and see how it goes.

update: got to level 4, not even close to being done, but the results don’t look promising. it can barley understand whats happening half the time and responds with answers that dont make sense or makes up elements that were never brought up with no prompting.