Getting a random proxy

Is there a way to get a random proxy, out from the proxys you have, something like proxy.get(random(proxy.size()));?

I don’t think so. i’m pretty sure the start walk button is hard coded. Maybe H. coder can offer some insight.

If you could list the proxy names to an array, then it’s possible you might be able to set up an event within the initial wake-up one that allows you to switch between another available proxy you have a contract with.

I’ve also been interested in testing if you can actively switch proxies during a walk, such as switching the interaction partner for sex training with the proxy you’re currently walking with in a single action.

[quote=“Lurch_004, post:3, topic:1154”]If you could list the proxy names to an array, then it’s possible you might be able to set up an event within the initial wake-up one that allows you to switch between another available proxy you have a contract with.

I’ve also been interested in testing if you can actively switch proxies during a walk, such as switching the interaction partner for sex training with the proxy you’re currently walking with in a single action.[/quote]

That’s an interesting idea actually…

c = world.getWorker(calc.randomInt(world.workersCount()));

[quote=“Lurch_004, post:3, topic:1154”]If you could list the proxy names to an array, then it’s possible you might be able to set up an event within the initial wake-up one that allows you to switch between another available proxy you have a contract with.

I’ve also been interested in testing if you can actively switch proxies during a walk, such as switching the interaction partner for sex training with the proxy you’re currently walking with in a single action.[/quote]
Swithcing active proxy is not possible currently. Swithing interaction target - not possible too, but in interaction mode you can add and store you own characters in you own custom variables for complex situations. The same way as outside interaction mode.

Thanks for help, getting a random proxy is now working for me. Would ask though if there is a way to deage a proxy, below a limit ofcourse. Know you can do setAge to get them to a certian age, but like addHours, just the otherway around.

No there’s not, unfortunately. when age gets added it calculates a bunch of stuff which is not easy to undo or reverse.