Giantess

I think the only way would be put a conditional on each recruit that if party members >= 4, “can’t add, party full”, jump to label with an event that exits battle.

Should work in theory?

it’s fine, I know this was just for a game jam (until you want to make it to a full game later on, i know your working on two other full games as well so take your breath mate!) so I’m fine with it. just have to save after you obtain a party you want is what I did.

Slightly confused by the usage of “approximately” here as it sounds like you land on exactly 500 to unlock one of the endings.

2 Likes

Yep that’s correct. This is due to an oversight during development.

I think what really made me love this game was the Tristam theme at the farm. Crazy Diablo 1 memories right there

I do enjoy how with this and Trojan Fatty you’re pushing RPG Maker into new directions! This was a rock-solid entry and an interesting twist to gameplay, reminding me somewhat of the Don’t Escape series by Scriptwelder. The open-endedness felt refreshing and raises the notion of replays, though I will note that playing with 30 minutes and diligently scouring the land netted me with far more than 1000 food and pretty much all the endings, so leaning into a tighter time constraint would result in not tipping one’s hand fully so as to further encourage replays.

Great work!

3 Likes

I have 500 pp and go to sleep. however, I can’t wake up and interact. It only allows me to sleep throught the night. Even if I select no… is it because I’m in NG+ ?

I figured it out, the screen is completely black, but my character is running around. I managed to get the farm items, but havent guessed where the crystal is yet.

First Round Scores

Jux Score

Category Total
Game Runs: 50.0
Use of Theme: 50.0
Art: 6.5
Writing: 5.2
Music & Sound: 6.2
Mechanics: 6.1
Game Concept 6.1
Use of Fetish 5.9
Judge Preference: 4.5