Grope That Fox - Breast Expansion Incremental/Clicker

Oom pa loom pa doo pi dy doo
Ro anne has got some con tent for you

Grope That Fox is a game in a similar vein to the last (proper) game I made, Yuri My Beloved, with the most direct difference being that you can see the fox you’re touching! That’s right! The boobs are there, right in front of you!

It’s not even shoddy spritework. All spritework I make, by definition, is shoddy, but I don’t need to do that. I have math. And calculus. And bezier curves. This is not the kind of thing designed to be put in Twine. I put it in Twine anyways. Because of these labors, every single additional inch in bust size the fox gains is reflected on your screen. In order to make the fox grow, you’re not touching some vague approximation of a boob, you’re rubbing an actual display of a boob. Is this the only thing the game has going for right now? Kind of!

But you can clothe the fox in a bra. Then watch the bra get procedurally and mathematically squished against until it snaps, resulting in far more growth than there would have been otherwise. Once you reach a sufficient size, you can find another, smaller fox to grope until they’re at a size acceptable to them, with additional power that’s totally unbalanced and exponential because it’s a placeholder mechanic.

This game is unfinished by far. All that you can see now are the base mechanics themselves. I’m going to make this like- and hopefully, more impressive than- Yuri My Beloved. That involves log entries, upgrades, at least one other minigame, and maybe even a few features that I’m not telling you here but totally don’t have empty placeholder tabs for already.

Here’s the itch page.

Suggestions and feedback is many much appreciated, either here or on the itch page itself. The possibilities have exploded in number now that I’m dipping my toes into javascript. By which I mean the buttons look nicer and everything moves smoothly. For now, the ending is when you reach the bit limit, which a speedrunner seems to have done in a little over 7 minutes. Before I implemented the bra mechanics.

Also, the initial versions of the fox can be found on my FurAffinity gallery, RoanneTheWolf, featured in a few different comics and scenes before I was struck by the realization that .svg files can be rendered in Twine.

Hehej it’s mobile compatable too. Not even just by default because I’m using links, but because I specifically toiled away in the booba.addeventlistener() mines to make it work.

Tooch fox. Fox big. Fox give hug. Warm.

18 Likes

Cool prototype! It looks pretty good in my browser, although the cleavage line tends to vanish and reappear at different sizes.

It would be cool to have the player character in the scene, maybe standing to the side then jumping on top after you pass a certain size. Or the upgrades can be included visually too? Right now the screen just ends up Mostly Boob.

1 Like

kek

1 Like

Yeah, there isn’t any antialiasing at that point so if it fits between the pixels it disappears. You can fix that by slightly increasing the line width in the settings.

1 Like

Have played this before although not for very long.

The one thing I think would make this for me is a view chooser

You know like how most racing / driving games allow you to see from various perspectives, zoomed out zoomed in, from the driver’s seat, from the hood without any of the dashboar elements in the way.

Just the overhead view itself feels kinda empty / dull.

Otherwise is a decent enough game.

More views would definitely improve it, though for now that’s limited to the ability to zoom in and out. I don’t have the skill to make anything other than the top-down model, much less make the model dynamic to any size.

I love when bras become wings

1 Like

In a pinch the street-wise hyper can use their bra as a paraglider if they haven’t stretched it too much.

This is actually pretty neat, the bra, system? thing? like, the way the breasts squish out is honestly pretty fun to mess around with.

anyways I did this lmao

2 Likes

I would say maybe putting a bit of a nerf on the rebound effect when the bra snaps.

It just gets an odd massive boost in size if you just have nine stacks of bra, and then renewing it two times when it gets near the point of bursting.
Gives a massive growth spurt.

1 Like

Most of the buttons you see here just let you see how the visuals mechanically work. I’m going to put the bra and one other undisclosed ability on a cooldown, upgradeable and with the ability to actively speed up the recovery but still balanced. The bra won’t be able to stack, either, locked at whatever percentage is equal to your current upgrade level. The upgrades will be done by resetting the fox in lieu of the current prestige mechanic. I’m going to give this game the same treatment as Yuri My Beloved, turning it from a small minigame to a story and plot.