GTA VI weight gain?

Since the release of the trailer and the confirmation of a female protagonist. I’ve been wondering about the possibility of them bring back weight gain back to GTA. As far as I’m aware there hasn’t been any mention of it. But I have a feeling there’s a good possibility of it returning. RDR2 included player weight gain and loss and even had it affect gameplay.

2 Likes

GTA:San andreas had that mechanic too, and that was released quite a while ago now. That said though it may be a bit too early for speculation seeing the game won’t release until about two years from now.

I mean rdr2 had that game mechnic for arthur so i honestly dont see why they wouldnt have it for the main character too

1 Like

Tbh, i dont think they’ll be implementing this system ( especially for the female protag ) as much as i hope for, the internet is well fcking known for cyber bullying curvy individuals, especially women. But one can only hope

3 Likes

That would be amazing, however I don’t want to set myself up for a disappointment like I did with cyberpunk, that game didn’t even have an ass slider

4 Likes

for what I’ve seen with GTA V, they set out for insulting every part of the population without difference, so I’d guess there would be no issue on their part for having curvy people, whatever their gender may be

1 Like

I dont know how true it is, but apparently I heard that one of the leaks had weight gain showcased but I’m not sure as I never even saw the leaks lol, but I think it might be returning since they added it to rdr2

1 Like

They did add RPG elements in GTA SA, including weight gain which was pretty interesting and later in RDR2 and RDO as well. So who knows about GTA 6, maybe they’ll add those features giving players more choice, or maybe they’ll treat it as an unnecessary distraction from the main story and missions