Gum's Adventure

I stumbled upon this, even though I myself am not into TFs all that much, but the best part is when the ghost inflates Gum. The TF aspect is based on the ones from Wario Land, and there’s a heart like the one from Super Mario 64 that returns Gum back to normal.

10 Likes

Pretty cool. Way too short, though.
I ran the whole thing blind and made a lot of really dumb mistakes (plus had the game crash once) and still beat it in 11 minutes.

1 Like

Maybe one day, Circle Tool will make a longer sequel.

here’s my play of it.

1 Like

A cute little adventure. Nice find!

Thanks. I found it while I was browsing DeviantArt. It was linked from a deviation made by Shadowbonnie5.

Nobody would know where I could get a copy of this game would they?

Circle Tool threw a tantrum about leaks and deleted everything, I don’t know if the game’s still sitting around somewhere that we’re allowed to post.
The game itself was alright, though it was way too short and too easy, and I personally only liked, like, one transformation.

Damn, that’s a shame. I checked around and couldn’t really find any place that had a copy of it available to download.

Looks like I’m out of luck unless someone has a copy they can send me.

I just wish there were more fan games like this that embraced inflation, though. I still have it downloaded before Circle-Tool terminated EVERYTHING of theirs, but I’ll one day reupload it. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but someday.

Anybody got a reupload they’re willing to share?

Are we even allowed to post the game? I mean, the guy’s not around anymore.

1 Like

To heck with it, nobody told me no.