Guts & Tums: a Minecraft Belly Fetish Mod! (Java coding help wanted)

Hello everyone, I wanted to let you all know about the current status of the Guts & Tums mod for Minecraft. We made the mistake of showing it off too early. While we had ideas, we didn’t have a lot to show for ourselves in the sense of it being realized in the game. Our current problem is the coding; we don’t have much experience working with Minecraft Java, and our project can’t be created ingame without the help of someone that is knowledgeable in the coding language. If someone knows Java, and is comfortable with working with the different belly fetishes available, I would kindly appreciate any help that you may offer.

6 Likes

Hi I saw your post about your mod, and I can help code in Java, I know how to use if, if else, else, for i in range(), etc. I’d be a very good helper for the mod as I can learn and be very excellent at it in up to 2.5 days. So basically I can code in Java, I know some basic commands, and I can learn and be almost like a perfectionist in 2.5 days at the very most. So basically I can help but I need to know what and where I need to work on the coding. I can’t help at all if I don’t have any idea of what it is I’m supposed to help code and where I can actually help with the code. Also as for the new dimension use the Just Enough Dimensions mod as it will allow for the creation of new custom dimensions or editing already existing ones. Link to Just Enough Dimenisions: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/just-enough-dimensions/files However the one I linked is only for 1.12.1 and 1.12.2, so if it is not in either of those versions try to find a mod similar to it or find for the version of minecraft your mod is in. So yes basically I’d be willing to help but to really do anything I need you to respond to my discord DM’s (I started a DM on discord yesterday (5/21/2022)). But I can’t really help if you don’t allow me to help.

3 Likes

make it have support for the raise of the toasters mod

im interested can you pass me the mod link please

2 Likes

Hi I saw your post about your mod, and I can help code in Java, I know how to use if, if else, else, for i in range(), etc. I’d be a very good helper for the mod as I can learn and be very excellent at it in up to 2.5 days. So basically I can code in Java, I know some basic commands, and I can learn and be almost like a perfectionist in 2.5 days at the very most. So basically I can help but I need to know what and where I need to work on the coding. I can’t help at all if I don’t have any idea of what it is I’m supposed to help code and where I can actually help with the code. So yes basically I’d be willing to help but to really do anything I need you to respond to my discord DM’s (I started a DM on discord yesterday (5/21/2022)). But I can’t really help if you don’t allow me to help.

If you haven’t yet, you should reach out on the mods Discord if you want in on the project

1 Like

Sounds intriguing, I shall watch with great interest.

1 Like

Hey why don’t you make the players to be thicker to?