Handler Hazing v1.6 - A Cowgirl Weight Gain Game

It is quite easy, just save your game after you get whatever amount of food before final weight for the week is calculated and upload your save (in game>saves) on https://www.saveeditonline.com/ and find field food, change that what you want, download changed file and pass it into game > saves folder (replace existing). than you just load the new save and enjoy.

2 Likes

If you’re going to do that I would be very deliberate about it so as not to break my fragile code.
Max food for the weeks are 50/50/50/75 and I wouldn’t go over that.

2 Likes

Tada! Notice any differences? You’ll be able to choose between the original 60 second timer, a 90 second timer, and a 120 second timer. It won’t affect how the results are calculated.

Also, take a peep in the lower right there! That’s right, the skip button makes an appearance!

Now I can get to work on the apple focus when I actually get home home from work today ^^

4 Likes

I had the totally opposite experience, I didn’t get scores over 100 until I started looking at the bottom first and focusing on horizontal matches lol

2 Likes

Great Cowgirl game, Thanks for taking your time to create this fun game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! You can never have too many cowgirls.

3 Likes

Good news, everyone! I’ve improved the apple sizes 5 and 6 models! I’ll be recapturing Victoria’s sprites and CGs for those sizes, and then I should be good for an update whenever that’s all done.

3 Likes

v1.1

​-Added sound effect to minigame whenever a match is made

-Added a button to finish the minigame instantly instead of waiting for a timer

-Removed minigame fall animation

-Remodeled Victoria’s Apple Size 5 and 6 and updated her images accordingly

6 Likes

Congrats on your first game, its definetly well-made with solid presentation. Here’s the bad news, however.

I wanted to love this game so badly. I like victoria a lot and the concept.The models are mostly good and the dialogue is great. However, by GOD I spent 2 hours grinding and grinding and retrying, only to JUST BARELY WIN BY 5 POUNDS. How on God’s Green Earth you’re supposed to get 60 or more foods consistently from a slow, short-time match 3 with RNG spawns and a board you cannot interact with while combing… I haven’t felt this frustrated and exhausted from a WG game in a while, never this tired from a non-RPGmaker game at least.

Good game, but the balancing needs some SERIOUS work, which only compounds with the mean-spirited tone of the bully characters to make me want to give up or punch my computer lol.

3 Likes

I’ve seen complaints of slow moving pieces with the mini game. I won’t claim that the timer isn’t tight. As you need 100 each round to get the last ending. But I wonder if like suggested that the slow moving pieces that are holding some people up are an effect of mid and lower pcs and laptops. I personally have a high end rig that didn’t see slow down on matching pieces. And as long as I was making matches within ever few seconds the scoring is 100 was normally easy with minimal or no save scumming across all endings and body types. (Now maybe I’m good at match games I don’t personally feel that way and it’s all confirmation bias).

However, the timer is tight for getting the 7th ending for sure. Luckily this is already being fixed by adding in more time. That should help anyone that is struggling.

1 Like

I have a pretty crap PC situation currently, that is a bit frustrating that that may be the culprit.

2 Likes

I cracked the code of the minigame. I didn’t code it myself so you know it’s hard to make substantial changes to it, but…
I’ve just completely eliminated the fall animations. It’s not as disorienting as I expected it to be (You can still see them fall kinda?), and it’s WAY faster. I just got 288 on the 60 second timer. This should almost completely negate the gaps between hardware.
I have uploaded it as a bit of a silent update in place of the current v1.1.

2 Likes

Good game for such a simple concept gameplay-wise. Although I can’t figure out how to change the timer to 90 or 120 seconds.
It would also be good if you could choose longer deadlines so she can gain more weight and have more weight stages

1 Like

I modified that change in the minigame. Instead of adding a handicap option I removed the part of the game that was making people need a handicap in the first place (the pieces falling). You can no longer change the timer.

As far as more weight stages, ha, I’d sure like to, but her models already started getting pretty janky by size 6. I fear I’d push my poor program too hard going much further. ^^;

2 Likes

It has come to my attention that the existence of Ending 7 is something that I DID NOT MENTION anywhere in the game, so consider this my reparation for anyone who’s already downloaded the game. There are 7 endings. Going forward, anyone who downloads the game from here and hasn’t already gotten that ending will actually, uh, get a hint.

3 Likes

I think i got ending 7 on my first attempt. Is it possible to get a list of all the endings?

1 Like

Ending 1 - Victoria didn’t gain any weight and got really mad before competition.
Ending 2 - Victoria didn’t gain enough weight and got really mad during competition.
Ending 3 - Victoria didn’t gain quite enough weight and loses to Skye…
Ending 4 - Victoria tied with Skye.
Ending 5 - Victoria barely beat Skye.
Ending 6 - Victoria beat Skye.
Ending 7 - Victoria heavily beats Skye.

3 Likes

It should look something like for how to get each ending. Spoilers obvious and don’t look if you want to figure out the exact way to do it for yourself.

• Ending 1 - Don’t do anything during mini games.
  • Ending 2 - I think I did 25 for each match but really you just need like one weight stage progressed.
  • Ending 3 - Anything that is below 255 should get this ending. If I remember correctly you can just get 50 points each time and it should trigger.
  • Ending 4- You need to tie Sky at 255 weight. If I remember correctly, you can do 50 points each time with 75 on the last one.
  • Ending 5- You want a weight of higher than 255 so 50 points each time and the last game doing 100 points would work If I remember correctly.
  • Ending 6 - If you score 100 points each game and save before the last mini game and get less than 100 points you can get this ending. But really anything that isn’t scoring maximum and being over 280 weight does it.
  • Ending 7- score 100 points each round.

(Endings 3, 4, and 5 can be easily done with the same save file just save before the last mini game getting 50 each time, then reload the file before the last mini game and get 75, then do it again and get 100.)

(Ending 6 and 7 can be done with the same save file saving before the last mini game and getting not 100 points for ending 6 and 100 points for ending 7)

7 Likes

A true master at work :joy:

Cant wait to try out this game

2 Likes

Very impressive! One little note is that ending two can be achieved with both one and two weight stages progressed. Other than that, everything else is perfectly accurate!

2 Likes