Handler Hazing v1.6 - A Cowgirl Weight Gain Game

I really like this game!! I didn’t have any problems to reach 100 points, just after a few times practicing and eventually you’ll see every size. Also i wonder if there’s a chance to add the hourglass shape :eyes:

3 Likes

v1.2 is now out on itch!

-Ending 7 felt underwhelming and has been extended with 24 new images across all 3 focuses.

-Some minor changes in some of the other endings to not make them end so abruptly.

4 Likes

is this the final update or will you be continuing work on the game?

1 Like

For now, this is it. I did make Size 7 models, but thus far have not thought up a way to integrate them into the game as is. Got any ideas? :wink:

3 Likes

7 being the largest right? if you can’t integrate it into the game itself, maybe an epilogue? Gotta show how well you keep treating your cow.

3 Likes

I love the idea where theres numerous ending to the game and its not just a quick fap one

This game is pretty good

2 Likes

Wow! Been a while, hasn’t it?

I actually had this update about halfway done for a month or two at this point. Oops. I get burned out easy. Sorry.

I am happy to announce v1.3 - The Feast Update!

Changelog:

• Postgame! If you win the competition, you have an extra little bit you can play through that involves a fun few scenes in the dining hall! (rumor has it there’s a new size too)
  • Icons in the match-3 minigame now change depending on your focus!
  • Little bug fixes here and there
10 Likes

i am very happy that i was sorting by last activity exacly when you said this because wow this was amazing

also you spelled angry as hangry after you win and victoria takes you back to go eat more but just before the minigame starts or maybe that is a word i dont know

1 Like

I did mean that, actually. Hangry is a word that specifically refers to someone being angry because they are hungry.

5 Likes

The match 3 minigame no longer controls me. I control it. I understand the whole code inside and out and I have commented it with extreme detail. I can do whatever I want with it. Next update, perpendicular matches will now match correctly.

Introducing Puzzle Mode, coded by me, with my newfound mastery over the minigame. You’re given a predefined game board and advance by matching all of the milks on the board.
To be used for a currently undisclosed purpose :wink:

puzzle mode

4 Likes

Which ending is ending 7? is that the total victory? or something else? I haven’t played since 1.1 and I’m trying to see what’s new in 1.2 (in addition to 1.3)

2 Likes

Ending 7 I think is total victory it says the names after getting the ending. Check the change log linked in the first post. Ending 7 was updated to be longer in 1.2 and 1.3 is post game stuff after the endings. That’s the difference in versions.

2 Likes

lacttest :upside_down_face:
cannot wait for the new update, every one makes the game so much better

2 Likes

I am very happy to announce v1.4 - The Minigame Update!

Changelog:

• ​NEW DEMO: The Milk Survival Challenge! Unlock it by achieving Postgame Ending 2! I dare not say more!​
  • I control the match 3 code! A large majority of matches that did not register in previous versions should now register. More testing may still need to be done to get them all.
  • Shuffle button added for Victoria’s minigame! Don’t see any matches on the board? Take a 3-second penalty to get an entirely new board!

(if you see the “with a group a new cows” typo I just did too ._. )

10 Likes

Oh, I can’t upload videos here. That’s a shame.
I made a new mode in like 2 hours after some inspiration struck.
This new mode is sort of a ‘survival’ mode?
Time attack?
It’s what’s generally regarded as the Arcade mode in match 3 games
You have a timer ticking down, making matches brings the timer up, you’re trying to pump up your score
So the classic mode is to sort out the food that you’re going to feed Victoria and the puzzle mode is to milk your cow.
This time attack mode is straight up feeding Victoria food. Her sprite is on the side of the screen and as you get more points she grows. Right now it’s sort of a standalone mode until I figure out what to do with it.

5 Likes

Yeah, that is a wonky size 6 apple right there…

I had a lot more luck when I realised you had to click on the pieces you wanted to swap, rather than drag them (A holdout of match games on my phone) I would recommend maybe adding a highlight effect, or a selection square around the selected food.

Also there’s a lot of visual white noise in the foods, and this is the reason most of these games make each “set” a wildly different colour, I found myself staring at the screen fairly often, trying to find a good match and just not recognising anything.

Gallery is always good.

How much control of the flexes do you have in Honey Select 2? I know there are programs in SFM that allow you to unlock the flexes and play with much, much larger sizes, and then you could port over back to HS2…

Maybe…

I don’t do 3D renders.

1 Like

Yeah, that is a wonky size 6 apple right there…

Yup. :frowning: That’s what happens when you have an entire focus centered around one specific mod doing the best with what it has. Doesn’t help that I suck at it. Hyper’s hard.

I had a lot more luck when I realised you had to click on the pieces you wanted to swap, rather than drag them (A holdout of match games on my phone) I would recommend maybe adding a highlight effect, or a selection square around the selected food.

That might be something I’m capable of implementing. Hard to tell by just thinking about it, but if I have the chance I could try to workshop something.

Also there’s a lot of visual white noise in the foods, and this is the reason most of these games make each “set” a wildly different colour, I found myself staring at the screen fairly often, trying to find a good match and just not recognising anything.

…Yeah. Pear focus is the most egregious offender of this one. I tried to make everything themed but the color diversity got much worse. I plan to take a look that those maybe at some point.

Gallery is always good.

Thank you, definitely a requirement for something like this.

How much control of the flexes do you have in Honey Select 2? I know there are programs in SFM that allow you to unlock the flexes and play with much, much larger sizes, and then you could port over back to HS2…

That’s a LOT of work. I already feel like I work too hard on this without needing to learn even more facets of 3D modeling that I don’t care to dive into. Good enough is good enough, I’d say.

2 Likes

The new stuffing sequence and the new mode are good stuff. One of the apple shaped pictures facing hand forward half left has a problem. Victoria’s arm is right at the edge of her belly, and it makes her belly look funnier than it really does.

1 Like

Which one? What size?

1 Like

It wasn’t apple, it was stuffing / pear / size 5 / sitting down.

1 Like