Height

there doesn’t seem to be anything talking about this so i assume it’s not in, but having played this game for near 10 hours i’m beginning to wonder “is there any way to get taller” especially easily, since it seems strange there’d be heights mentioned so specifically in a game like this without a way to improve them. since it’s also hard to find what items do i’m a little confused but hopeful, since height is my favourite growth

thanks in advance

The legit way is to alter the DNA of your proxy by way of the one guys lab in the hospital. Then when you have a kid, they will have the increased height. Or open up the dev version and alter the RNA for your proxy yourself. But there is no height increasing character or story line.

No, no height changed during events. Characters do grow as they age, but you can’t use them until their of age so that doesn’t really help

Actually you can. In dev mode, you can take any proxy under 16, hit use proxy, then debug events. It takes you in the house and you can leave and do whatever you want. Doesn’t really help with the height thing though lol.

I see, thank you ^^ i assume there was something i could do in the lab for it but i’ve been struggling to even know how to use the dna stuff XD

Actually you can. In dev mode, you can take any proxy under 16, hit use proxy, then debug events. It takes you in the house and you can leave and do whatever you want. Doesn’t really help with the height thing though lol.[/quote]

oh. Huh. That that should work because it bypasses the 1 check there is.