Hello everyone.

Hey, guys. I’d like to show you a picture I made.

It’s supposed to mock PSA posters, in that style that’s

been somewhat popular among DeviantART users which is about

a “AU where obesity is the norm or is encouraged.” So, I made this in a 1980s-1990s PSA style. Thoughts?

In addition to that, I might need help with these scenarios. I’d love for some of y’all who are interested to hit me up on Discord so we can brainstorm those scenarios together, maybe even make it into a game since I’ve been brewing up ideas about “The Ultimate Weight Gain Game” that I’ve been thinking of since probably the start of this year. I hope you guys like what I did, and for those interested, don’t hesitate to hmu so we can laugh, talk, and brainstrom ideas about weight gain AU scenarios so we can probably inject it into the game. Adios.
Also, it’s better to hurry since as of November 2nd, 2026, we won’t get fat sexy content or host it here anymore. Thank you.
-ArtistBlunt.

3 Likes

Hello,

To clarify, the banner is regarding the upload policies of another website, that being textadventures.co.uk, the hosting platform for the text adventure game engine Quest. Their policies will disallow content of that nature from being uploaded on their site, but our own policies have not changed. Sexual/fetish content is still within our allowed posting guidelines, provided it follows our rules.

1 Like