Hello Everyone!

Hey all – I’m PoisonPug

My love for games relating to WG somehow ended me up here and to be honest, I couldn’t be happier. I’m a huge fan of Noone’s game over at FurAffinity and was exploring for what else might be out there.

For the past couple days, I have been pouring over some of the projects here and I’m very impressed and very much enjoyed what I played! I love seeing all the different types of games that are created. That being said, I certainly hope to create something of my own in the future, but for now, I’m learning and enjoying what you all create.

You guys keep doing amazing things!

Welcome to the forums! I’m glad you found your way here, and hope your stay is a good one.

Whenever you feel like you’ve gotten around to making something, just let me know, and we can set you up a presence on the forum.

Welcome!

Heyo, and welcome to the forums.

Coming up with ideas for other games on here might be a good way to begin work on your own game, and the developers would appreciate it too.

I’ve recently started work on my own game, FWG. If you have any ideas you might want to share, maybe you could check out FWG’s board and see if that’s your kinda thing. I’ll say that I’m making slow progress with it right now, as I work on preliminary things. And procrastination, heh.