Hello, folks!

I first noticed wG about a month ago, but I definitely feel like I’ve been waiting for this forum to pop into existence for more than a decade. I’ve checked out almost all the projects you guys are working on, I’m very excited for them, and I’m glad to report that I never would have found most of them if it wasn’t for the forums, so this community is doing its job nicely.

My Interests: On the main end, I’m a rabid D&D nerd, and fantasy lover. On the sexy side, I’m into (lady) weight gain, stuffing, feedism, and many related kinks. I’m not a furry myself, but tend to be furry-friendly, and like any good tabletop nerd harbor a deep love of monstergirls. I also tend to be something of a prude, though, and I prefer my erotica to be kind of light.

My Skillsets: I’ve dabbled in a lot of things, but I’m only any good at a handful of them. I’ve never had much head for coding, unfortunately, and my graphic design/visual arts skills are passable at best. BUT I have above-average writing and game-design experience, which I’ll aim to prove at some point by putting together a few projects of my own. I’ve got a PBP-RPG in the works that I’ll eventually offer to run as a beta, and some IF projects I’ve been kicking around for ages.

Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome! Welcome to the Weight Gaming forum. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest fetish centers. I thought so much of the Weight Gaming forum that I elected to establish my administration here, in the Fetishmaster sub forum so thoughtfully provided by our benefactor, Kilif. I’ve been proud to call the Weight Gaming forum my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to City 17 the Weight Gaming forum. It’s safer here.

This is also the forum and content I’ve been waiting a decade for. how you enjoy your stay!

I have never heard of the term “Play-by-Post RPG”. Does it just mean roleplaying in the forums or is it a little different?

Hmm… I did not think about how monster girls were always popular with tabletop gamers. Monster girls are great to me, but I mostly think of them as super heroes of sorts.

Anyway, I would love to see what you come up with, especially since you are on the prude side. If you find some reason to talk to me, feel free.

Well, seeing as I don’t have much else to do, I’d be willing to be a beta-tester for it!