Hello! I’m Porl!

Hi :wave:, I’m Porl!

I’m a dood whose been into guys bigger than me since forever lmao. Currently a college freshman, double majoring in costume and set design for theatre, and Musical Theatre performance (a big nerd :joy:).

I’m joining this place not necessarily out of curiosity but more out of wanting to help someone with their vision or have someone help me with mine if that makes sense.

I’d love to work with some of y’all talented individuals who either need help writing (as an editor), a VA, or who needs help with conceptualizing and mapping out ideas. (Think of me as a manager if that helps, it’s what I do for work anyway :joy:.)

I’m not a furry, but I don’t have anything against them; everyone’s welcome in my book as long as you understand me and I understand you lol.

If anyone wants to vent to me, I’m pretty much always ready to listen as well.

Thank you for reading!

6 Likes

Hey, welcome to WGaming. It’s nice to see someone so eager to help other people!

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Porl.

1 Like

Welcome dude! We’re happy to have you :grin:

1 Like

Nice to meet you! Awesome to see other people with an interest for theatre :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Pori! Welcome to the site! Hope you can find some fun projects that you can lend your talents to!

1 Like