Hello, I'm SilurianHaint

Hello!

I’m a long time lurker that finally bit the bullet and bought RPG Maker MV. I already know how to code in JavaScript, so I figured it would be a good place to start learning game development.

Seeing others in the community really put out some great work inspired me to go ahead and create an account (since I’m sure I’ll need to become active now).

I don’t have any plans right now for a game, but I plan on writing something up soon. My work schedule is pretty demanding, so I doubt I’ll be contributing a lot right now.

I only have a Mac right now, but I plan on building a PC in the coming months.

I’m into stuffing (with a little weight gain), pregnancy, and vore on occasion. It’s mostly about the belly getting bigger and maintaining a general pregnancy shape for me. I like the art direction for the Currently Unnamed Stuffing RPG, and the way the characters grow. I’m not as interested in immobility, but I do have my moments.

I look forward to being a part of the community!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forums! If you need any advice, don’t be afraid to ask. Game development can be tricky when starting out, but folk like me don’t mind lending a hand in the bumpy learning curve ;3

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. And I’m not sure that’s necessarily a bad thing; there’s a lot of Mac users who’d appreciate being first on the docket, rather then being patched in six months later.

2 Likes

Welcome, welcome!! I look forward to your contributions, whenever they may be!

This is one type of content that I love to see, and you’ll surely find others who do as well.

1 Like

Sounds like you’ll fit in just fine. Welcome aboard! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome! Happy to have you here with us. I hope RPG maker ends up treating you well and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!