Hello there

Hello my name is faith,
I am a plus size girl who enjoys food. I stumbled upon this site because personally I like games that allow you to have a real world women with curves. I’d love to hear about your projects.

5 Likes

Hopefully you aren’t disappointed but this is mainly a place to fetishise larger women, not normalized respect for a large part.

1 Like

Glad to have you on board! It seems that you have already stumbled upon my project, LITWTMH, so I won’t bore you. :slight_smile:

You will find that this community is very positive and loving; I find it quite liberating and therapeutic to talk about this kind of stuff (games, WG fetish, both) and not be an outcast.

I hope you find this site to your liking and that you meet real friends like I did through this site.

1 Like

Welcome! Happy to have you here with us! I hope you will find the community very welcoming and that you find some games that you like.

2 Likes

That doesn’t represent the view of the people in charge.

This isn’t a chan - or another site that tolerates people being assholes just because. Its a community for collaboration, and part of that means being respectful. Any disrespect will be dealt with harshly.

2 Likes

That’s not really what i was trying to imply. See I wanted to emphasis this distinction due to the conflict not specifying it does in places like the yoai/yuri scenes. Some people complain that yoai/yuri is harmful to LGBT communities and I believe some of that comes from not making clear enough that some of such work is purely fetishistic.
It was meant as a signifier of a different form of attention rather than disrespect.
Also I agree the mods do a great job maintaining a great atmosphere here.

1 Like

I specifically said I was looking forward to seeing and hearing about people’s projects. From what I see this seems like a very wonderful community.

2 Likes