Hello Weight Gaming! Today's Topic: "Customizable Player-Model" Mod | Show Off Your Work!

That looks great! Simplistic/unshaded/Cel-Shaded models are usually really cute regardless of their environment!

1 Like

well let’s just say I’ve improved a littleeee~

9 Likes

I feel like thinking that while doing… most things is considered weird by a normal person, but well, we’re not here to be “normal”.

Anyway, Because I’m a degenerate with too much free time on my hands, and I’m kinda butthurt about there not being pretty much ANY good weight gain mods, I decided to make myself 6 models of a girl getting progressively fatter, that I swap in game as I get access to more food. Works great with farmers delight and appetite mod.

Anyway, here they are:

Model pics

I feel like you can see me progressively improving as I was making these models. Anyway, the creative process for them was basically:

1. I wanna make an obese minecraft character
  2. Take the first “hot girl” skin I can find on the internet
  3. Wow I don’t know how to use this editor at all this looks like shit
  4. Ok I’ll just give her a small belly and then make her fatter and fatter

And now we’re here. Anyway, if anyone is interested in my poor attempts at making a decent CPM, I may share their files later.

Also I did make armor adjustments for the models (and at least for one of them they are broken because I redid them some of them after I finished them and couldn’t be arsed to fix it yet), and all of them barring the first model have a simple belly rubbing animation/gesture.

2 Likes