Hello Weight Gaming! Today's Topic: "Customizable Player-Model" Mod | Show Off Your Work!

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wander around the vast, sprawling world of Minecraft and thought to yourself: “What if I was “___”, but fat?”

…'Bit of an random thought to have while digging in a mine, but I get 'ya. Through the use of the “Customizable Player-Model Model” mod, (and Pehkui if you want to have your hitbox changed as well) you can do so!

…Even though you have to learn it first.

CPM (Customizable Player Model) is not that difficult to pick up, and with practice you could create something like this!

First Photo

Just look at that belly! And with a little more practice (and probably asking for advice - which is a good thing, do that if you don’t know how to do something) You could manipulate how your avatar wears armor as well!

Second Photo (Armor Example)

I’m posting this thread to see what the other members of the Weight Gaming community have created with the mod, as I was introduced to it from here, thanks to the Fat Suite Project Topic.

17 Likes

First Photo (Front):

5 Likes

First Photo (Back):

4 Likes

Second Photo (Armor Example):

9 Likes

For those wondering if you could do bigger:
(Her name is Ball, btw.)

You can!

Although CPM has a hard limit on how big a cube can be, Block-bench does not! and thankfully, some kind soul made a plugin that creates the files CPM uses directly, ready to be ported over as a CPMProject file.

Block-bench (BB) does not have that hard-coded limit, so if you wanted to make a cube bigger than 25 x 25 x 25, I would recommend modeling in blockbench using the CPM/Block-bench Plug-in

Though the same effect can be accomplished, if only by using multiple cubes side-by-side. If you are going to use blockbench, another method I recommend is Figura, but that’s a whole different can of worms.

5 Likes

foxy.zip (29.3 KB)

I did NOT create or own the skin. I found it on google and don’t know who does

2 Likes

do you think you could post a download for these models you made? it would be cool to use them in game

3 Likes

Well here I have the second version of my samurott model, I gave the first version only to one server

It has accessories included and you can modify one or another texture to your liking and the armor is functional, also an edited model, the base is from @slimespider1

Samurott.zip (70.7 KB)

3 Likes

That looks amazing!! And I also love it too!

1 Like

I can’t wait until Skuntank gets a model like that.

2 Likes

out of curiosity, are you planning to make more models?

1 Like

Not really, or at least not in this style. I plan to do a normal one from Oshawott but after those I don’t plan to do more

2 Likes

nothing too extreme, here’s the latest version of my minecraft PC, his body type is similar to mine, around a BMI of 37

Interesting. Can I see a picture of him?

yeah i forgot to type, model is a wip, still figuring out the textures

What species is this guy?

He’s a vampire, hence the icy hue and umbrella

Surpriseeeeee~ fat meowscarada!!

meowscarada-1.zip (40.1 KB)

3 Likes

Always happy to see my base being used! I’ll give y’all the heads up that Version 3.0 of the Fatty Alex base will be dropping soon!

Here’s a sneek peek

1 Like

Can you do Skuntank and Grumpig?

1 Like