Hello World!

Hi there!

Just recently discovered that this site exists, and I’m very happy to have found it!

I usually don’t get too involved in forums that I come to enjoy, I tend to just lurk. But I’d like to change that about myself and try to be at least somewhat active here.

It’s been really cool and nice to see these games that have popped up on this forum, and it’s hard to not get inspired to try to make something myself. Hopefully one day I’ll try to make a simple text-adventure game with one of these engines that are available, but I can’t promise anything since I basically have no programming knowledge at all. :pensive:

Shameless plug

If you’re interested, I just started to learn how to draw last year, and it’s been a lot of fun!
Here’s a little example:

Anyways that’ll be it for the introduction, thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Welcome! Happy to hear that the work on the site has inspired you.If you ever decide to try your hand at a project I think you will find the community always willing to help a budding dev :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the swamp, eh?

And yeah, this really is the best site of its type out there. I still routinely check online for other sources of fat games, and there’s just nothing, lol. A smattering of flash on deviantart and some items on Fur Affinity, and that’s it. And how many times can someone play the same thing again and again?

I’m quite new myself, but I’d like to think I can be somewhat helpful, or at least welcoming, lol. Have fun, eh?

Thanks!

And while it feels that way, I’ve honestly gotta say that it seems that interest has grown lately. Or rather the interest has probably always been there, but people are finally coming together and creating things, so this might just be the start of something big!

1 Like

No pun intended, I’m sure? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome to the site!

It’s heartening to see new people on here because it means we’re a … growing community~

1 Like

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

PS. Your drawings would work well in a visual novel :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

I would love to do something like that eventually, but first I need to work on my speed and consistency before I delve into that.