Help me update the busty model?

I noticed that the busty model for the mod only has 3 models finished. I tried my own hand at updating it, specifically for the gardevan race mod, and while I think it’s decent considering my little experience with sprite modding, I ran into some trouble with some models being too big and being cut off. Does anyone know of a good sprite editor I can use to increase the amount of space a sprite can have (like how the blob models are massive)? Paint.net just isn’t gonna cut it for what I’ve been trying to do. I’d also be willing to post screenshots and the files for the models I’ve modded if anyone wants to try and use them.

Incase you are refering pixel art sprites then maybe you can use Aseprite, or Piskel

You’re kind of missing the point on why things are the size they are. You can adjust the size of the canvas with anything, that’s standard. But it won’t do anything in game because it’s not the size that matters but the frame data. You’d have to adjust the actual frame data for the associated pieces. Though without custom frames such as what the blob sizes use, you’re likely just going to break them for the game.

Wait… Busty Models? Are those available ingame now?

You can use them if you know how to spawn them in. Check the files for the names and use some commands.

I… doubt they exist for slimes. XD