Hesitant Greetings

So uhm… hi. My name, or at least the name that you all can refer to me to, is SoftyFirebirb, or SoftyFirebirb#0547 on Discord. I do a lot of what I like to call “free-form roleplaying” and I am a hobby pixel and sprite artist, though I only share my art with people I trust. Overall I tend to be more of a participator in communities rather than a contributor, due to an overall lack of skills or methods of contributing. But I do hope my participation is welcome here.

3 Likes

Welcome! We are always happy to have another member join us here. We hope that you will find our community welcoming and helpful!

Welcome darling, I hope you enjoy your stay~

What is your favorite fat artwork?

Welcome to the participation ring Softy! I’m quite literally you but more insane. Maybe someday you might open up to me and show me your potential.

grotlover2
Welcome! We are always happy to have another member join us here. We hope that you will find our community welcoming and helpful!

I may not have been here for even a full day at this point but it indeed has been quite a welcoming community here. Certainly a breath of fresh air.

Tag365
What is your favorite fat artwork?

It actually tends to vary quite a bit based on moods and personal preferences at the time.

Errornulll
Welcome to the participation ring Softy! I’m quite literally you but more insane. Maybe someday you might open up to me and show me your potential.

Not sure if I believe you on you being “more insane”, but the reason for that’s a personal matter. Regardless, it is quite nice to meet you. May just have to take you up on that offer at some point in the future.

EDIT:

MakoDebu
Welcome darling, I hope you enjoy your stay~

Oh! Sorry, I guess I must’ve missed you on my first read-through. Thank you for the sentiments regardless! I believe I will enjoy it here.

Welcome to…
The Twilight Zone