Hey, hear me out, Cyberpunk 2077... but fat.

Yeah I guess that’s true, but it seems like V shares a lot of clothing items with the NPCs that are walking around so maybe there’s already some form of outfit stretching? Although TBF I noticed that your characters boobs shrink down whenever you equip a top no matter what size you picked in the creator

1 Like

I’m thinking it might be since it’s only programed to have one ‘player-sized’ outfit if you will since you are doing a lot in it and putting in extra resources for something that wouldn’t be used it just straight up a waste, unless you want to toss some food to the modders

1 Like

Threads a bit old but I thought I’d share a small glimmer of hope. A modder has successfully modified the female body! It makes the player and NPCs much more curvier when compared to the vanilla body. So it’s definitely a step up! The authors planning on continuing their work and adding more body types! Just please be respectful I don’t think this modders an FA like us

4 Likes

holy shit nice find!

2 Likes

It look promising, thanks you for the find.

Fortunately there are modders, they do the most serious job part, not like CDprojekt.

2 Likes

I had been playing with the idea of replacing any and all radio music with WG hypno stuff, kinda rp-ing that the corps want a fat and compliant population and are exposing them to constant brainwashing to this end.

Shame that the music seems to be packed in one huge 800 mb package and replacing it will likely have to wait till someone makes a mod that puts all that external.

2 Likes

That sounds like it could be fun and yes pun fully intended.

1 Like

Oh god even better imagine all the ads being replaced with wg encouragement stuff. The city is PLASTERED with ads. Gotta see if 15.ai is up again and record some things.

7 Likes

There sort of is, but more male oriented ones

3 Likes

A bit late, but yes. Things like Capitan Caliente or Broseph.

1 Like