Hey, hear me out, Cyberpunk 2077... but fat.

Just an idea right now, working on twine to make a pretty short story about this, but if anyone wants to make and actual semi-functional game, good on ya.

Subtle virus that is supposed to increase market inflation instead increases hunger signals. Part of its former purpose means it hides itself even from its creators.

2 Likes

Is it known if in CP2077 weā€™ll be able to change the thickness of our character even only slightly? I didnā€™t look at any gameplay, not even of the character creator, because I didnā€™t want any spoiler.

3 Likes

Probably, but they didnā€™t talk about it. They also really didnā€™t show the character creator.

We can only hope at this point

2 Likes

So far this is the best evidence we have that you can be heavier in Cyberpunk, a chubby NPC
https://amp.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/jbwm2d/dat_chicc_thicc/

4 Likes

But it might not even translate to character creation.

Yeah thatā€™s very much possible, and honestly Iā€™m going in expecting that weā€™ll be stuck as a skinny V

1 Like

From what Iā€™ve heard, the character customization will be big, so Iā€™d be pretty surprised if they wouldnā€™t include the option to create heavier characters

1 Like

A man can only dreamā€¦ Personally Iā€™ll be surprised if there will be a weight slider at all and at best it will have one like in Fallout 4/Saints Row: The Third (I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a character creator that allowed you to create a fatter mc than Saints Row 2).

But who knows what mods might be able to do in the future!

3 Likes

Bad news no chub slider no ass slider

2 Likes

Eff

8 Likes

Yeah kinda steamed about the lack of a butt slider, let alone the rest of the weak character creator. Like itā€™s petty but COME ON, they promised that! It was exactly as I feared, just a generic protagonist without much unique character creation options. Hell I know people have been hyped about the genital customization but thatā€™s already been a feature in a lot of smaller games out there. Saintā€™s Row 3 has more options, I feel lied to honestly. Hopefully the rest of the game holds up :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

No chub slider I can understand barely.

No ass slider is a warcrime.

6 Likes

Well, Iā€™m surprised. But not in a good way.
Who knows, maybe someone will be able to make this a reality?

1 Like

Even despite there being quite a few fat people/characters, you cannot modify your own characterā€™s weight. Not even like Skyrim where you can slightly tweak it, you straight up cannot change your characterā€™s weight. At least let us have something even if itā€™s like 3-4 prefab bodies would be nice.

2 Likes

Its a real shame too, from what I can see, this has watchdogs levels of unfulfilled promises except no promises were made. It just is so barebones in the department of the open world that it feels just as disappointing.

Also, there is a penis slider, but no butt size? Are they taking the piss? Are they taking the piss while rapidly scaling that tube up and down? Cause I feel like if you go that ā€œdetailedā€ you could include more than 5 options for the body.

If the sims 1 has you beat, you should not have bothered with the character creation at all.

2 Likes

Is it possible to mod in one of the fat NPCs bodies as V?

1 Like

Mfw I realized that thereā€™s no ā€˜fatā€™ option

3 Likes

Thing is you would (depending on how you play) have to upsize clothing to fit that new size as well. Unless you can make a ā€œcosmeticā€ slot or something similar you might have the outfits clipping through/interfering with the fat body

3 Likes