hey how do i restart

I beat the game and want to restart it all again. sooooo how may I do that?

Clear cookies or browser history. Thatā€™s what works for me

1 Like

Oof, good advice, but make sure to only delete the stuff for the game.

sadly, I just tried both and it didnā€™t work

i restarted by accident when i restarting my compute by accident when i was trying to download a jojo gacha game, THANKS JOJO

ok to be serious just clear cookie

Iā€™ve found a pretty decent solution instead of going all scorched earth by deleting cookies.

First of all, it seems that ETD doesnā€™t really save its cookie like a normal website cookie. You can check this by installing any cookie manager for your browser, searching for ā€˜www.bewilderedgames.comā€™ and getting nothing in return. The game actually stores its cookie in LocalHost, which Iā€™m still trying to figure out how to find and isolate.

How can you delete this cookie? Youā€™re going to need a cookie manager. The one I use is Cookie Quick Manager for Firefox, and I donā€™t know if thereā€™s a similar one for Chrome but this does have a very specific ā€œDelete current Site LocalStorageā€ option that youā€™re going to want to look for in a cookie manager.

With CQM, just go to the website, click the toolbar button, and select ā€œDelete current Site LocalStorageā€ from the menu. You may have to do this a few times and maybe hard reload the page (Ctrl-F5) for it to work.

And thatā€™s your progress restarted without having to delete all your cookies!

1 Like

deleting your cache data works

thanks. I stopped wanting to restart a while ago but if I ever do again Iā€™ll try this.