Hey there!

Hey there! I’ve been lurking this forum for the last few months, and after playing the amazing Starbound Fatties mod, I thought I should make an account and see if I can get to know some of you.

I’m not very good at talking about myself :frowning_face: But I’ll try and make myself sound at least a little bit interesting.

I was a lurker for years, and kinda kept it all a secret, until a few weeks ago. I decided that I had nothing to lose, so I decided to make some new socials to keep under wraps and hide my interests from my friends.

I enjoy videogames quite a bit. I’m currently playing a lot Starbound and Tower Unite in my spare time, so if you play TU there’s a very high chance we’ve been in the same server together.

I’m also an amateur SFM user. I’m trying to learn SFM then hopefully move onto Blender. I’m learning very slowly but I’m getting there :smiley:

I’m always open to making new friends, so feel free to DM me here (replies might be slow) alternatively you can message me on any of the socials in my bio (usually a lot faster)

I look forward to getting to know some of you!

-BB

12 Likes

Welcome aboard! If you’re after more of a social hangout, feel free to drop in on our Discord community as well (Discord link at the top of the page) :+1:

1 Like