Hey

Hey there.

I’ve been fooling around with various editors/engines like RPG Maker, Quest, and Construct 2 for a few years now. I’ll likely be using Construct 2 for my game. I don’t consider myself a programmer, but I have dabbled with learning a bit about it. I do consider myself a writer and maybe a colourist too. I got the inspiration to make my own weight gain game from Noone’s old game, as I’m sure a lot of people have.

I’ve looked around here and I’ve seen something about a “chan”, I’m thinking it’s a chat room or something of that nature. I’ve never heard of it before. I tend to not stray too far when on the internet, maybe I should be bolder.

Well, I’m here mainly to get ideas, get help, and find other games. Looking forward to being here.

Its always good to see new faces. The chan you’re hearing about is probably bbwchan, which is where a lot of the membership of this forum probably originates from. It’ll have more content, more likely, but it’ll be varied and people (you’ll find) will be a bit less polite due to the nature of chans.

That being said, I hope you find a place here. Plenty of people here to chat with concerning various engines and resources needed to make games.