Heyo, it's ya girl Zoe here

Howdy! My name’s Zoe and I’m a feedee/fa/wg enthusiast who just recently started to be active in this community. You might’ve seen me poking around a few of the threads here already, but I just wanted to take a minute to properly introduce myself. I’m… not great at introductions but I’ll try my best, lol

I’ve had one or two forays into various parts of the weight gain fetish community, such as being active on Discord and the occasional upload to r/Stuffers, but strangely I’ve never really been involved with the fetish game community at all. Over the past eight years I must’ve played damn near every game/project/demo on the internet even tangentially related to weight gain, which eventually led me to this quaint little site. I wanted to join this community to discuss something I love with like-minded folks, provide feedback for game devs, discover new projects and maybe, just maybe collect enough ideas and motivation to try making something myself. I’m not exactly the world’s best programmer or artist, but I do enjoy creative writing a fair bit.

As for me personally I’m a big nerd who spends most of her free time playing bass. When I’m not upsetting my upstairs neighbors by playing the riff from Hey Ya over and over, I’m probably playing Final Fantasy XIV, most likely with my girlfriend (we just got to Shadowbringers so please no spoilers <3). I listen to a lot of music from a dozen different genres, though right now my go-to artists are Ghost, Danny Brown, Run the Jewels, Stone Sour, Nightwish, Busta Rhymes, Wu-Tang Clan and Tyler, the Creator.

Well, that’s about all I can think of to say in one of these, haha. Honestly if I sound like someone you want to get to know just strike up a conversation as I’m down for making friends :slight_smile: Cheers!

Happy Pride Month!

10 Likes

Shadowbringers is easily on my top 5 list of best FF content so I think youre in for a treat! If you do enjoy writing, have some ideas, the time and energy you could look into text adventures. Tbh theyre some of my favorite games on here since I’m big into DnD and roleplay in general, but it is very time consuming to make them

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!! and very interesting musical tastes u have there, i don’t run into other Ghost fans very often,…

2 Likes

I first heard their stuff a few months back and was instantly hooked! And yeah, I have some rather diverse taste, lol

1 Like

Oh my, another bassist ? How nice :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Welcome! Happy to have you here with us and I hope you will find our community welcoming and friendly!

1 Like