Hi, I'm JacoTomo!!

I’m JacoTomo! I’ve been playing a lot of games from here, back when I was younger up to now, and it’s been inspiring me to take a shot at working on one myself. So I decided to hop on here and see what’s up!!

I am an artist, and have even dabbled in a little bit of animation. Sometimes I like to come up with game concepts and doodle them out, but sadly I sometimes don’t have the time or energy to really go crazy and flesh out these ideas.

I’ve made games before using NESMaker way back then, but that was a long time ago. More recently I’ve made a few skins for Smasher and the Will o’ the Thiccs, but I guess that’s not really making a game, more so a character mod haha. >w>

But yeah, glad to be here! :3

8 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here
Always love to see an artist pop up!
Do you have a place where we might be able to see some of the stuff you’ve drawn? I’d love to see

Wish you a great time here!

1 Like

Yep! Here’s my FA

Also thank you! I hope so too!! ^w^

3 Likes

Greeting and welcome to the forum!

Artists are always welcome here along creative dabblers of all kinds within our combined spheres of interest - both indie game development and weight-gain expansion fetish content.

The forum is great for perusing projects or to stake a claim with a project of your own, but I would be remiss not to mention the Discord server has an active and robust community if you’re looking for advice and support, or simply want to hang with fellow devs and creatives.

Click the Discord icon at the top of the page for access!

2 Likes

Furs aren’t quite my cup of :tea: (though I don’t hate them), but gotta appreciate a cute artstyle when I see it,
love the frog (Edmay)

Thank you! I didn’t know there was a discord so I might take a peak at it

Thanks, yeah they aren’t for everyone, but I’m glad you still liked some of my stuff. ^w^

Hello welcome. good luck with your first project :smiley:

Thank you, I’ve actually just jumped into godot a week ago, and might be posting what I’ve made here soon!

Without pressure, the first game is something exciting.

1 Like

Oh! Just checked out your FA page and realised that I already follow you! You’re the ‘Gingerbread Massacre’ sequence guy!

You’re definitely one to watch as you have some fun imagery up your sleeves~

1 Like

That’s awesome!! Bet that was a pleasant surprise. Gingerbread Massacre is still my most popular upload on there to this very day, and still probably one of the most fun projects I’ve worked on!

1 Like