Hiya! ^_^

Hey everyone! My name is Expeng and I’m new to the site. Well, new to having an account here anyway. I lurked from time to time, but eventually decided to actually get an account, so here I am. A little about me:

• I love to play games, if that wasn’t obvious. Mostly Team Fortress 2 and Pokemon, but also Warframe, Mass Effect (the original trilogy, though I did at the very least enjoy Andromeda’s combat), etc.
  • I write a fair amount. Writing is probably the area I’m most suited for when it comes to creating games, but I’m still incredibly nervous about actually sharing anything I have written. I’ve actually written ideas for video games I intend to make in the future too, though none of those have anything to do with weight gain.
  • I also draw a good bit, though my drawings aren’t really suited for video games. I’m much better traditionally than I am digitally for starters, and even my traditional ones are kind of lackluster. Unlike with my writing, however, my drawings are almost exclusively related to weight gain or fatness/chubbiness in general.
  • I was a Computer Science major for three semesters before changing to Digital Media with a Creative Writing minor, so I have a little experience in coding as well. However, the coding experience is only in C, C++ (not even sure if that counts since I had a D in that class when I switched majors lol), and HTML.

All of that said, I’m glad I finally decided to join the community, and I hope to see everyone around in the forums! Cheers! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome! I like writing too! Hope you have a good time on this site

1 Like

Thanks! Based on my experience so far, I think I will have a good time.

Welcome! Happy to have you join us!

1 Like

Welcome to WeightGaming.

1 Like

greetings fellow Warframe fan

1 Like